Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Making 10 posts - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: How many times have you posted?
Lots of random giberish. Lost count. 0 0%
More then 10 times. 6 26.09%
Less then 10 times. 10 43.48%
It matters? 7 30.43%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 11:46 PM

Tolbby has a default reputation
Default Making 10 posts

I'm sure this post won't counts, but it's my last on before going to bed. How fast did all you you guys make 10 contribution posts?

By golly I'm tired. See you all later!
Old 02-19-2011, 02:23 AM
Elven Sect:
Sentry

Kaos90 has a default reputation

Gee whiz it sure took me a long time
Old 02-19-2011, 04:05 AM

DorianLuthis has a default reputation

I am Still not at the number 10 that is requiered. Im not an oke that talk a lot so I don't post a lot...
Old 02-19-2011, 10:12 AM

Ha ha, makes sense. Having to make 10 contributive posts is really hard. If you're typing out whole paragraphs like they want you to, then you run out of things to say. If you do keep posting, it's most likely you'll end up repeating what you've previously stated a lot.

Plus, they say it's about to be Open beta. Being chosen for open beta doesn't make much sense, cause that's more like closed beta. Open beta is where you sign up and BAM!!! Good to go.
Old 02-19-2011, 11:32 AM
Human Sect:
Maceman

awrington has a default reputation
Default I Concur

It does say Open doesn't it? oh well atleast its free and it definatly looks like its gonna be tons of fun cant wait till ive found Ten things to say that make the forums a better place.
Old 02-19-2011, 12:23 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

I'd point out that they 10 post requirements are being dropped for the open beta. A warm welcome to all the future testers
Old 02-19-2011, 01:26 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiTos456 View Post
UPDATE: This does NOT apply to all you new members. This was for the email sent out to old registered lurkers during the beginning of Closed Beta 4. If you are new from the 505 announcement, you can still (and should if possible) follow the tips in this thread to post nice posts, but you don't have to do this to get in the beta. Don't take this as a "spam away" notice though, because spam will still not be tolerated.
Quote:
UPDATE: This does NOT apply to all you new members. This was for the email sent out to old registered lurkers during the beginning of Closed Beta 4. If you are new from the 505 announcement, you can still (and should if possible) follow the tips in this thread to post nice posts, but you don't have to do this to get in the beta. Don't take this as a "spam away" notice though, because spam will still not be tolerated.
Quote:
For the love of God, how many times do I need to repeat this.
It's also kind of sad how you guys openly admit that you don't really care for the game and just want to play with it because you can..?
Also Open beta is still invite-only, just that more people will be invited (significantly more).
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 02-19-2011, 01:32 PM
Orc Sect:
Berserker

NobleIre has good reputation

Lack of proper spelling takes away from your post count!

- or I wish it did.

Kindof a pointless topic, but I post quite frequently, as you can undoubtedly see. It took me about two days.
Old 02-19-2011, 03:44 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

Lord Shadow has a default reputation

lkhsdf lksdlh lsadkhl skhdflkasdf lskdfh lsklksflskf lkhsldk lkslk sal.. Timmy!!

*Infraction sent. Tired of all the spam. /Litos

Last edited by LiTos456 : 02-22-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:34 PM

I'm sorry to keep this random topic alive, but it still hasn't left the front page of the forums.

I've read that topics twice now, and I still have a couple of questions about it. I could post under that forum, but I'm afraid the respond would be a huge hassle to find.

Are you saying that only people originally from the previous closed beta's can be invited to this new open beta? Would be nice to know so that way I wouldn't keep filling up your forums with what you might think as annoying content.

Thanks for taking the time to look over my thread! I hope tyo not spam the forums, and can't wait to try out the game in the future.
Closed Thread