Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Beta Update - Claim Your Keys - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-18-2011, 01:50 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation
Default Beta Update - Claim Your Keys

UPDATE: Just received word that the keys are not 100% ready and may only verify those who have been around for a month or longer - so if your request is not approved, just try again in a couple hours and we'll keep you updated. Thanks!

Hey all,
On behalf of Reverie World, I'd like to once again apologize for the recent problems with the beta key registry. We were having some problems with the system which caused only the earliest sign-ups to be counted.

To make up for this, we have decided to launch the true Open Beta early! This means that keys can be claimed in a free-for-all fashion without waiting on any emails. To claim your key, log-in or register a forum account, and head on over here. If you are eligible for a beta key, you will be able to get started immediately with a key number and an activation link! The first 4,000 applicants will be eligible for a key.

Once again, we apologize that we will not be able to send out keys to those who signed up via email, but to make up for it, I will personally send a key to anyone with a registration date before July 15th who PMs me after we are out of the 4,000 keys.

Happy testing!

Last edited by Alex Walz : 07-18-2011 at 02:00 PM.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:52 PM

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

I have also closed all earlier beta announcement threads so we can consolidate posts to better respond to your inquiries.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:55 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Thanks Alex. This is very exciting news. SIGN UP NOW.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:18 PM
Human Sect:
Peasant

kungfuchknoodle has fair reputation

I was wondering if you meant wait a couple hours and try the apply button again, or wait a couple hours before trying to PM.

And by can only verify those who have been around a month or longer, is that just the apply button, or is it that you personally can only verify people who have been around a month or longer?
Old 07-18-2011, 04:18 PM

Matsedal has a default reputation

The key is unpressable...
Old 07-18-2011, 04:24 PM

Wait 12 hours, and then try again and PM me if it still doesn't work. I will help out anyone with a registration date before July 15th.

And what do you mean by the key is unpressable? It's not supposed to be pressed - copy it and paste it when the installer asks for it.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:26 PM
Human Sect:
Peasant

kungfuchknoodle has fair reputation

I think he means the apply button, it can end up under the terms of use and etc. if the window is too small (at least thats what can cause it for me).

You can just hit tab until the button is selected in your browser and then hit enter. Assuming this is the problem, and resizing doesn't fix it.

Edit: oh, and thanks for the clarification, though I think we have different definitions of a "couple" hours.

Last edited by kungfuchknoodle : 07-18-2011 at 04:28 PM.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:45 PM

Matsedal has a default reputation

Didnt relize that the "open beta" was for pre 15/7 only.

Although im sure i registerd a account on this site long ago with another mail, have you had a inactive account whipe?
Old 07-18-2011, 05:02 PM

Pbravo has a default reputation
Default The keys...

Well I joined in on july 13th or 14th (about the second I got wind of this game) and got hooked! So I am curious if I will be able to join the beta or get a beta key or is it just not the time for me and I have to wait till the next beta? Thank you for an answer and the game is amazing
Old 07-18-2011, 05:03 PM

The open beta is for the first 4,000 applicants regardless of registration date. We just have a few kinks to work out in the system before it's open to our newer forumers, but it will be shortly.