Heroin - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2011, 08:30 PM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

om3n has fair reputation
Default Hello!

HA! Made you look! ;D On a serious note, that beta on the front page lured me in and i find myself creeping the forums like it's some form of heroin. lol I've been waiting for a good mmorts for years and am no where near willing enough to start on one. The others wont do and although there's more and more games coming out, there's nothing with quality. Although i'm not gonna hit that list for beta i think a release date or pre-order going up would help supress naughty urges with lesser quality games lol @ my sad attemts to liven up the pub

Last edited by LiTos456 : 02-02-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:36 AM

Smikis has a default reputation

sad indeed, if i were mod i would remove trolling attention seeking whores, not to mention using names like that..
Old 02-02-2011, 07:29 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Raulaun has good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smikis View Post
sad indeed, if i were mod i would remove trolling attention seeking whores, not to mention using names like that..
If I were a mod, I would make sure you got a warning.

Welcome Om3n, I would reccomend changing the topic name, as some users may find it offensive. Although personally I thought this was going to be some sort of art thread, as Heroine also means a female hero.

Edit: Omen post imminent! Forum Stalker Powers ACTIVATE!

Last edited by Raulaun : 02-02-2011 at 03:36 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

om3n has fair reputation

Ok first off, If you dont like it, I didn't force you to read it. Second for clairificationb on the forums posting standards heres something from another post highlighting some of this.

Quote:
<snip of rules thread>
So realistically you both are the ones in violation and not myself.... oooo the word heroin... serious? your offended by that but still open the thread to flame me on my excitement which i compared to a drug... good game. Really your gonna call me a whore on an open thread... all i can think to say and at this point i really dont care if i get banned... just means less a sale to the company but in the kindest regards... you sir(Smikis) are a soap eater.

Raulaun i dont have any kind words like that reserved for you although quoting a soap eater isnt the coolest thing to do. If people were offended there are channels to take such as notifying a mod. If they dont do anything then obviously i am in the clear. If they do, then i will learn my lesson. If you felt that it was offensive (if you read any of my other posts i do know how to spell) and you you see that and realize that you might become offended as it was clearly not the same word... why come in to point out you would give me a warning if you were a mod? serious? well i suppose its a good thing that neither of you are mods and both of you just made the community look ridiculous for someone comparing a highly anticipated game to an addiction being flamed as a result... lol just lol

Spose the mods are probably going to /facepalm after going through this thread due to the seriously ridiculous nature of your posts and most likely my response as well. but if you'd like to keep on this send me a pm and once you leave the primordial ooze we can try again out of the public's eye, which would be the mature and responsible thing to do.

Either way i still cant wait the game and i would still compare it to something like heroin as far as addicting...

PS: you should get in touch with broadcasting standards to go after those people on t.v. who compare smoking cigarettes to heroin as far as addictiveness, those dirty buggers spoiling our t.v. =(

Edit: Wow, in the time i wrote this Raulaun you managed to lurk who was online and deduce i was going to make a post. I suppose making an edit which is another poke at me is cruise control for the cool. If you and the previous one arent in violation of any of the rules, flaming meaningless posts etc then there is seriously jaded view going on in these forums.

Last edited by LiTos456 : 02-02-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:00 PM

Lightchef has a default reputation

hahahaha! Best topic ever!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

/facepalm

om3n, I'm not sure why you're accusing Raulaun, he actually reported Smikis to me and therefore notified me of his concern about the title of the thread. So you kind of went talking there without actually knowing (as you suggested he reports it, which he did).

Smikis - avoid rudeness, rather point our your concern respectfully and don't accuse people. I don't think he wants to be an attention whore, he did it as a joke.

And Lightchef - don't make comments like that in these situations.

om3n - I'd advise you to rename the thread to just a greeting if you can please. I don't think discussing or mentioning drugs here is allowed or wanted, so better just not to do it.

And please stop the fighting, there's enough of it elsewhere already, I'm tired of violence everywhere.

Welcome to the forum, be nice, follow the rules, and enjoy your stay.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:12 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by om3n View Post
Raulaun i dont have any kind words like that reserved for you although quoting a soap eater isnt the coolest thing to do. If people were offended there are channels to take such as notifying a mod. If they dont do anything then obviously i am in the clear. If they do, then i will learn my lesson. If you felt that it was offensive (if you read any of my other posts i do know how to spell) and you you see that and realize that you might become offended as it was clearly not the same word... why come in to point out you would give me a warning if you were a mod? serious? well i suppose its a good thing that neither of you are mods and both of you just made the community look ridiculous for someone comparing a highly anticipated game to an addiction being flamed as a result... lol just lol
I'm sorry you misread my post a bit. I meant to say, as I quoted the other guy, that I would give him a warning. But I didn't want to take a side, so I took both, a positive and negative. I also don't really have any problems, I just wanted to help the thread avoid potential flaming, trolling etc.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

om3n has fair reputation

If I were a mod, I would make sure you got a warning.

Welcome Om3n, I would reccomend changing the topic name, as some users may find it offensive. Although personally I thought this was going to be some sort of art thread, as Heroine also means a female hero.

------> Edit: Omen post imminent! Forum Stalker Powers ACTIVATE!

Thats not constructive meaningful or even appropriate. Editing a topic to poke at someone isnt the most responsible thing to do in any situation. I agree if everyone is offended about a simple title that really isnt all that offensive being the word is highly mainstream on t.v. radio etc. If its that bad realistically i can change it. There is a way to go about things in a proper fashion without publicly trying to embarrass someone. "If I were a mod, I would make sure you got a warning." Again something that is not appropriate for the thread or any thread for that matter and violates it on its own. I dont come here intending to be a &$^*, but on that note if there are standards it should be upheld by all and not cause he wasnt full out flaming etc does not excuse his actions as well.

Also are you sure it was him who put in the report or was it the one i put in?

Edit: just read your other thread raulaun, sorry for any misunderstanding on my point but there needs to be a standard. i felt that was partial trolling quoting the one who was trolling me as well as pointing out how i would get a warning. And the edit man? you could've sent me a pm and this could have all stayed out of the forum. nothing past the first post imo from me, you or other guy were very appropriate at all.

Last edited by om3n : 02-02-2011 at 04:21 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

I'm sorry it offended you. I only wished to throw out a funny comment while you were posting. As I was saying, the warning comment was aimed at Smikis. I didn't know you would be upset and I apologize.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

om3n has fair reputation

I don't get overly offended very easily. I'm always willing to admit if i've made a mistake or apologize if needed. I would've held my tongue more if i had realized you were poking in some fun, for that i'm sorry. I was still a little irritated over the initial comment and just the fact that i was trying to be funny with that kind of reaction.