Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Differences Between the Xbox 360 and PC Versions - Page 6 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Deleted the bot post.

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.
Old 11-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Josh if you see a bot don't just delete the post, give the member an infraction.
Old 11-04-2009, 03:57 AM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
Josh if you see a bot don't just delete the post, give the member an infraction.
I normally give the name/post to Joseph and have him IP ban them, but I can infract too if you'd like.

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:52 PM
Orc Sect:
Impaler

Sauron_9Gods9_Ldr has a default reputation

Hmm anyways old topic, the pc version Might have better graphics (I personally could care less) but I really donít think graphics matter because wow and warcraft 3 proved that so that kind of blow all you graphics nuts down. I really hope the game is fun and not based on looks like in Dawn of war 2 (no offence)
Old 01-16-2010, 11:56 AM

SN1P3RSTU113 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neotyguy40 View Post
Xbox has a better graphics card... unless your using a black & white TV, then it will be better...
wow.... thats wrong in every way possible. unless you're using a graphics card from the 90's
Old 01-16-2010, 12:21 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Wow, that is way wrong. Some of the statements he/she says are way wrong. Like that his/her computer would last for 15 yrs! thats basicly someone back in '95 saying his computer would be still good in 2010.

I don't mean to start anything, but I have never heard anyone say that or believe that.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Old 01-16-2010, 12:46 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

massenic has fair reputation

Indeed... I think if u are a gamer, your computer usually won't last any longer than 3 years if you want to keep up.
Old 11-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by warezcc View Post
pc has better graphics because the systems liek a ps3 cant keep up. Note when making map edattor make people to edit with more then one person like in ahlo 3 that would speed and make maps up faster
That is overcomplicating the issue, the way the editor will work is similar to many other great editors. It is not as simplified as halos forge mode, and it is not a game in itself unlike forge.
While people could collaborate and make maps together, that would mean one person doing something then sending it on to another to do their bit and make any changes as they see fit. How could you have a multi-access editor tool, where you literally make the map?
You cant even say muli-player, the editor is not a game, but a tool.

Of course, I could be mistaken as there has been no announcements of this, but I would definitely think there wont be muli-user access to editor
Old 11-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Developer - Lua Coding

Brian Shingles is on a good road to success

You are right about the editor Nickson, although the post you're responding to appears to be a spambot so I wouldn't take anything said in that post seriously if I was you.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:18 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Shingles View Post
You are right about the editor Nickson, although the post you're responding to appears to be a spambot so I wouldn't take anything said in that post seriously if I was you.
I noticed the advert in his signature, was going to report it but I sadly had to leave quickly. As for the spelling in the comment, least said the better yes?

Thanks for verifying that I am right in my arguements and not just trolling I do tend to reply to things with my opinion without knowing anything I am talking about really.