Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Differences Between the Xbox 360 and PC Versions - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-2009, 02:15 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

wou129 is someone to look uptowou129 is someone to look upto

i dont know if it has been askd before but can the xbox and pc play against echother (probebly not but just wantet to know fore sure)
Old 06-30-2009, 03:30 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Quote:
if they keep revamping the graphics for this game how is the 360 supposed to be able to handle this game? are they just gonna have bad graphics for the 360 or are they going to leave out content or will the 360 be able to handle it even with the graphic revamps?
Graphics won't change that much...
Old 06-30-2009, 03:56 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by wou129 View Post
i dont know if it has been askd before but can the xbox and pc play against echother (probebly not but just wantet to know fore sure)
I seriously doubt it, the PC player would have a huge advantage over the xbox player and it would be extremely hard to win such a match as the person on the xbox unless the other guy is new or stupid.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)
Old 06-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
Graphics won't change that much...
i read in the forums that they arent even working on the 360 version yet because they want to get the pc version out of the way first, how long do you think it will take for it to come out after the pc version is done? and is there any chance the 360 version haveing better graphics?
Old 06-30-2009, 10:33 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Whether or not the graphics are better on the 360 is totally dependent on your computer and how good it is.

Old 07-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

You know your stuff †TYRANICK†, I have never liked Consoles for those reasons, PS3 was like 500$ when it came out, even though its parts cost is around 150$ if that, add in mass production of 2 million consoles, and they'd be well under 100$ each.

The main reason why the media today favors consoles is because it is a way the gaming industry can avoid losing profit to piracy. Along with the benefits of no operating system with no viruses. Still a 1v1 match vs the pc, every console will fail inevitably to the pc's undeniable modifiability, connectivity, community, replayability, accessibility, efficacy and controls; mouse + keyboard owns all other controllers if in the hands of a pro.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 07-03-2009, 09:36 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

jecjoker has a default reputation
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOO555 View Post
Hey i'm new here. I was just wondering what some of the major and minor differences between the PC and 360 versions will be.
They will be fairly the same exept 360 version cost a bit more from what I hear. 360 may have better detail unless your PC has newer graphics which soon the new cards are comeing out and will in all likely improve PC gameplay. PC will have all modding tools though 360 wil lrequire a seperate download to mod on it though many beleave it to be better to mod on your pc then change it to your 360 which id rather just do pc easyer ocntrols and likely more hotkeys. Population will be the same for both and no shortcuts have been forseen or atleast not meantioned for hte 360 version besides the seperate modding tools.

*all misspells are due to my erg keyboard lagging*

[CENTER][B][I][FONT=Arial Black]Is it truely odd for a green lover to go blue?[/FONT][/I][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1070/84213380.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
Old 09-18-2009, 11:00 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

JDmino has a default reputation

I am pretty sure the interface will be different, an by quite a bit. Although I am normally wrong.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:50 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDmino View Post
I am pretty sure the interface will be different, an by quite a bit. Although I am normally wrong.
Indeed, I am expecting the common analogue stick interface for the Xbox whereas with pc it will probably be shortcuts/buttons...
Old 11-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

I would suggest not clicking on the links in the post above mine, they seem very keyloggery. He said something very obvious with odd links in his sig.
(The post has now been deleted).

Last edited by Darathor : 11-03-2009 at 03:36 PM.