Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Beta Tester Requirements? - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-29-2011, 11:23 AM

kristofer has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiTos456 View Post
Be patient guys! I promise you you'll get the beta. We're known for being late usually, think of us like Valve, late but good Don't worry, you'll get the beta within the next few days.

All the greats don't allow time tables to completely govern everything. I personally don't mind when products are late. I know that the time is being spent improving whatever it is I'm anticipating.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:01 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Rhino has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiTos456 View Post
Be patient guys! I promise you you'll get the beta. We're known for being late usually, think of us like Valve, late but good Don't worry, you'll get the beta within the next few days.
so i still have a chance ;O YAY !!! ;D thanks for making my day ;P
Old 01-29-2011, 10:32 PM

Loose Morals has a default reputation
Default posts

i've alpha and beta tested quite a few games over the years now and silent gamers are always a problem. people who just treat beta testing as a kind of demo run of a game. the 10 post requirement to get a beta key is a bit silly in my opinion. its hard to talk about something you havent really seen. but rather changing it so you have to post something every day just to keep your beta account, i think would promote people to give regular and proper feedback...oh and btw i mean a post. not a line saying "yes i agree with above or OP" or something like that.
Old 01-30-2011, 12:53 AM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

Zarachas has a default reputation

Can't wait. Hope i get selected need something to do hehe
Old 01-30-2011, 03:33 AM

Manasky has a default reputation

I will eventually be able to play the full release, which is going to be more polished, and there is also an open beta coming up, but still I'm really hoping to get a beta key. I won't cry if I don't get one of reasons mentioned, but I've followed this game since I started on my BA. Now I'm done with the BA and I'm still having high anticipations for this game. Before, I was the only one talking about this game. Then some of my class mates. Now friends that I've never mentioned the game for has suddently started to talk about this game (we're from Norway). All my RTS friends love the concept! This is the game many of my friends are now waiting for. Also, the fact that you've accomplished four closed beta stages, are having a fifth, and that there is one open beta upcoming, is also a positive tale to tell, in addition to your plans for DLC. Your communication with the community is also a very high plus. And your passion for this game! There's so many reasons for anticipating this game. Even if it's not brilliant, I'm impressed how far you've got, based on the amazing screenshots. Normally I'm fine waiting for a game's release date, but now I'm incredible eager to get my fingers on it before 3rd June, either by the Closed beta or the Open Beta!