Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Gamespot - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2011, 08:27 AM

DeliCious has a default reputation
Default Gamespot

Hi im wondering why i cannot find your game on gamespot just hearing about Dawn of fantasy was hard, I have seen alot of the gameplay and is generely pleased with what i see coming from an Heavy RTS background

Starcraft
Warcraft3
Command and conquer 3
battle for middle earth 2
Starcraft 2

Now i would like to tell all my friends to check this out but what competative gameplay can we expect from this? and why is this game not on gamespot.com? also would like a beta key
Old 01-18-2011, 02:35 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

The game is not on Gamespot because it has only now been widely announced. Prior to this day the game was under wraps and only known to its' active community that found it by whatever means.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:12 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

We used to have a profile on GameSpot and IGN but they took them down and marked the game as cancelled after our former publisher went bankrupt - they're not big into indie games.

But they'll be back soon.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Yeah that will help raise the profile a lot. Not that I'm a big fan of those named companies, I get the distinct feeling that they've been paid well to push sub par games at times. That being said. They have a large base to tell people about games.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:57 PM

s8man888 has a default reputation

You could help Gamespot with adding it here http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums...topics%3Btitle
Old 01-18-2011, 09:20 PM

DeliCious has a default reputation

Dawn of Fantasy has a new Publisher 505 and is back on track with towards release of 2011 Q2-Q3

http://www.reverieworld.com For more Information
Gamespot question on Forum
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=2024

Thats what i wrote to Gamespot obviously i dont realy know of release date but i added it anyway. Nowz give me beta key ^^
Old 01-18-2011, 09:31 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliCious View Post
Thats what i wrote to Gamespot obviously i dont realy know of release date but i added it anyway. Nowz give me beta key ^^
Right, so not only do you admit that you don't know anything about the game and didn't even read the press release header. The release date is June 3rd. Please catch up with the available information, and make more "interesting" topics if you hope to make it into Closed Beta V. Otherwise your best bet is the Open Beta at the end of February.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 01-20-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 01:58 AM

omardigs has a default reputation

I too come from a heavy RTS background and I have to say that I was shocked to not have heard anything about this game. I'm sure it will be added to all the site soon enough since this game is such a rare breed. I really like the look of the game. Its like it somebody got Total War and LOTOR and put them together. Almost as good as peanut butter and chocolate.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:19 PM

Zorander has a default reputation

http://www.pcgamer.com/2011/01/19/mm...ate-confirmed/

This is actually what got me here in the first place, i cant believe i havent anything about this game earlier.