Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Fantasy Friday - The Online Kingdom (MMORTS) Overview - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square > Media Fair
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2011, 03:49 PM

Martillo has a default reputation

I am amazed. It's absolutly wonderfull to see developers post this much info (And info about units etc etc) before the game is released - It's a great way to hype up the community, and very nice with some (Read: a lot) reading material before one is able to play the game!

Even though it's a major time consumer when I have JUST joined this community - There's so much to read! But this is fantastic - I sincerely hope that the developers will keep doing this

And props to the guy who has to write all this - Must take some time (Hopefully it's not an intern you are forcing to do it ;D)
Old 04-05-2011, 10:38 PM

Arctica has a default reputation

this just sounds exciting, although i personally would like something different with the battle system and such...i know it isn't possible, but it'd make a lot of RTS games more interesting, least to me
Old 04-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

What do you mean by something different?
Old 04-07-2011, 03:30 PM

Arctica has a default reputation

well, just the map being completely open, no load screens and such between, but that'd invovle a new system...and a hella long load time when coming on, and i'm no designer, but don't think it's possible, espically with this game, least what i've been reading

plus it's online, the lag would be ridiculous...why i didn't bother to mention it in the first place
Old 04-09-2011, 11:38 PM

dekription has a default reputation

I am loving the entire concept of this game! From what i have seen and read it has so much room for expansion and war is a great thing. Orcs squish the umies', Elves Snipe the impurites known as the orcs, but what is the conflict between the elves and the humans?
Old 04-10-2011, 12:31 AM

Martillo has a default reputation

elves dont like humans, and humans dont care about the elves woods - thats pretty much it I think
Old 04-10-2011, 03:13 AM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

The Men and Elves don't really hate eachother, they just keep to themselves for the most parts. Its other, overarching events that ultimately bring the realms to war - such as the enigmatic order of wizards you'll learn about as you play - as well as internal events that destroy the stability of the realms.
Old 04-10-2011, 10:21 AM
Human Sect:
Archer

TheHoboGod is just below average reputation

Humans aren't driven by greed to loot the dead, they are driven by need .
Old 04-11-2011, 08:40 AM

Dimosa has a default reputation

Seems there is quite alot of lore behind the whole kingdom, cant wait to explore it for myself.
Old 04-23-2011, 08:55 AM

ki adi mundi has a default reputation

im going to not be able to pull myself away love these kingdom building games