Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Age of Empires Online - Page 6 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-18-2011, 04:56 PM

swou has a default reputation

Do you get to keep your city in this..? Or is this just Age of Empires?
Old 04-17-2011, 03:49 AM
DoF Moderator

Zvonzi is on a good road to success

Is what status is this game?
Old 04-20-2011, 08:09 PM

WarriorKing has a default reputation

Gratz to those who like the graphics.
Old 04-24-2011, 10:02 AM

Garrelt has a default reputation
Talking

it aint relly that great played it for a bit now but it get's rather boring pretty fast sorry about my bad english....
Old 04-24-2011, 10:48 AM

Tigressa has a default reputation
Default Age of Empires Online

I play AEO and it is quite boring and lame, not what I thought it would be. Hope DoF will be different, but it looks promising.
Old 05-09-2011, 03:54 AM

krgwynne has a default reputation

been playing this is a great game for people who only have an hr or so a day for progression as its quest based empire building with a persistant main city that grows as you lvl and quest.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:28 PM

Domgordo has a default reputation

Its currently Beta, after a round 40 hours you are lvl 40 Town, that was it, after this point you get only some Epic Stuff items , have some dailys (1 Time per Day repeatable) and some always repeatable quests, but it is always the same, than u can only build PvP , whats simple means u play a 1v1 or 2v2 against other random players. Often u get Noobs , players with very bad pings or really bad Comps, so you get horrible lag.
Thats make the game not really interesting for players who want play a long time Gameplay.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:37 AM

T3tus has a default reputation

I agree with Domgordo. After about 30 hours i was at level 33, but due to an update all cities were wiped out.. the quests are boring and repetitive, unless you coop them with a friend. most of the quests consist in recruiting more units you can and finally attack the enemies, that are not very strong: you always win at the first attempt in 10-15 min.
sorry for my bad english
Old 05-10-2011, 07:56 AM

GrandOp has a default reputation

i thought the game was really cool, and still remains what it was back in the day and more. But find it bad how some people are saying the game is bad just becouse of the cartoon style graphics. i keep hearing how people keep saying its made for kids. well hello. ever play team fortress? or maybe its the fact it dosent have much blood, if you want lots of blood in a game, go and play time shift, you have a blast...

I do understand that some people just are not that keen on cartoony style graphics, its all a matter of opnion, but saying its a bad game becouse of your own tast is bad. OH YE, i was not aiming this post at anyone on this furom.

sorry about rant ^^
Old 09-21-2011, 06:54 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

andreicde has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandOp View Post
i thought the game was really cool, and still remains what it was back in the day and more. But find it bad how some people are saying the game is bad just becouse of the cartoon style graphics. i keep hearing how people keep saying its made for kids. well hello. ever play team fortress? or maybe its the fact it dosent have much blood, if you want lots of blood in a game, go and play time shift, you have a blast...

I do understand that some people just are not that keen on cartoony style graphics, its all a matter of opnion, but saying its a bad game becouse of your own tast is bad. OH YE, i was not aiming this post at anyone on this furom.

sorry about rant ^^
It's not only about the cartoony style graphics,but also the fact the game becomes a chore. I tried it myself and it's freaking annoying to build your base over and over again.I realize this is what age of empire series was about, but in an online game it gets boring since there is nearly nothing new there. Plus their video is a joke,they made Greek nation look like Romans