Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Closed Beta 4 Launch Center - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 06:33 PM
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Talking Closed Beta 4 Launch Center

Dear Testers,

We know all of you are patiently (and impatiently) awaiting for start of the Closed Beta Wave IV. To make sure everyone knows what`s going on - we are starting this post to keep everyone informed.

Latest Update: Friday - 11.15 PM EST::: And it`s official - Patch 1.2 CB4 - is live and ready to go.
New CB 4 testers, we are starting to send out CD Keys with-in half n hour. By morning all of you should get yours (these who don`t - u guys will get into Closed Beta 5 in a couple of weeks - no worries!).

See you at the battlefield!

Latest Update: Friday - 9.10 PM EST::: Good news people! The build is finally done and upload is nearly there - another hour or so. So looks like we`ll be good to go tonight. In the next hour or so the Closed Beta 4 patch will be Live - and everyone form CB1 to CB3 can get an early start. Meanwhile we`ll be sending our all the beta invitation e-mails over the next 2-3 hours. So these of you staying up late or from West coast can start playing tonight - and guess tomorrow for the rest of you!

Latest Update: Friday - 7.30 PM EST::: As of now we are several hours behind our schedule, and there is a chance we`ll only get things going tomorrow. We are hoping to start sending our CD Keys tonight and have everything up and running tomorrow morning.

Last edited by Konstantin Fomenko : 12-10-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:42 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

So are we better planning on getting beta 4 on sat or monday?
Old 12-10-2010, 06:56 PM

Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation

We are still hoping to have it all out tonight
Old 12-10-2010, 06:58 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Oh in that case drink more cofffee! Eat more donuts! And meet me online tonight for tonight we fight!
Old 12-10-2010, 07:02 PM
Elven Sect:
Sentry

BraveHeart has a default reputation

Was about to go to bed checked forum before I would. Now Im gonna stay and sit tight keep checking my inbox! hehe. Good luck guys over there we are all counting on you!

Greetz Brave
Old 12-10-2010, 07:03 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

tim1983 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPS51 View Post
Oh in that case drink more cofffee! Eat more donuts! And meet me online tonight for tonight we fight!
im in for coffee and donuts !.. looks like im also taking an all nighter, until my eyes make an emergency shutdown :P
Old 12-10-2010, 07:56 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

rolzuc has a default reputation

Are you going to inform those who didn't make it in the Beta in some way? Since i think i'm gonna be one of those, i would appreciate even an automatic generated "srry, better luck next time"-mail Best wishes with the Beta anyway, may all bugs be eliminated and the fun-factor be unlimited
Old 12-10-2010, 08:16 PM

Latest Update: Friday - 9.10 PM EST::: Good news people! The build is finally done and upload is nearly there - another hour or so. So looks like we`ll be good to go tonight. In the next hour or so the Closed Beta 4 patch will be Live - and everyone form CB1 to CB3 can get an early start. Meanwhile we`ll be sending our all the beta invitation e-mails over the next 2-3 hours. So these of you staying up late or from West coast can start playing tonight - and guess tomorrow for the rest of you!
Old 12-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Sketchie has a default reputation

Have the acceptance emails been sent out yet or will those be sent out at the same time as the cd-keys and such? Never mind just saw above post.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Sketchie has a default reputation

Sorry about the double post but where can we download the Beta from so we can get into the action right away. I was unable to come up with an answer using the forum search function.
Closed Thread