Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Hero's - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2010, 12:08 PM

Vimous has a default reputation

Heroes could be a problem. If any of you played Battle for Middle Earth ... Legolas was a hero class one could pick that would dominate all game. All he had to do was hit and run for high dmg. Most overpowered hero in the game.
Old 12-24-2010, 11:19 PM
Orc Sect:
Goblin

Dijia37 has a default reputation

I agree that adding Heroes is risky but if done right I think it would add a great element to the game. Battle for Middle Earth Heroes were definitely overpowered but something like Spellforce (1 not 2) the Hero system in that was better your Hero was powerful but still not overpowered. I definitely like the idea of having someone customizable I think it would make me feel more attatched to my Kingdom unlike other RTS games where you really are the same as someone else playing the same faction.
Old 01-19-2011, 02:24 AM

omardigs has a default reputation

I would love to see Heros in the game but not in the sense like it was done in Lotor. The idea of have captains of troops that gain rank for handling battles well. As they gain ranks troops becoming better fighters under these captains. After a while Captains would end up be Generals which give a bonus for troops under their effects. So these captains would become Hero Generals that would help in battles and cities but would not by no means the Hero that can win a battle all by himself.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:42 AM

cryonso has a default reputation

If you were to add heroes plz dont make them to powerfull. Not more than one heroe in one army either
Old 01-19-2011, 11:06 PM

Zorander has a default reputation

Would we be able to name our Heroes? And would they have a talent tree that leads them to specific abilities? Kinda like shogun total war 2 general traits.