Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Attention new members: Posting and YOU! - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2010, 06:32 PM

Naivedo has a default reputation

I agree with jambon. As a new member, what information do I have about the game that would be contributing? Unless you just want my opinions on random pictures and videos. All I have seen is basic information about the game. To require ten posts out of everyone that is on-topic about something they have no experience with is really not that logical unless like I said before, you just want our inexperienced opinions about random topics we know nothing about. Not that we can even talk about the beta since these forums are for released information only if I read correctly.

It's going to be hard to come up with ten complex posts that follow all of these posting restraints. Since, I have no knowledge base and all.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:14 AM

ero_tribal has a default reputation

And was even more complicated when one is french and we want to participate.
Especially when you speak English like a Spanish cow.
Old 01-19-2011, 11:36 AM

cryonso has a default reputation

I myself dont yet have 10 post's, and when i post i take time to write down something sensible.
Like my opinion here. So plz dont rage post and spam the forum whit usles post
Old 01-20-2011, 07:10 AM

Myrcea01 has a default reputation

this thing with the posts is a bit strange ... at least i am not spamming the board if i have nothing important to say. i am testing now the open beta for world of tanks. recently for 2 days each battle got you 5x experience and money and now every one is playing with the top tanks ... so, how do they want to test all tanks if there are only the big ones in game. the same thing happened here ... u wanted 10 posts and now the idiots are spamming
when taking a decision remember 80% are stupid kids
Old 01-20-2011, 04:01 PM

Skywen has a default reputation

I am sure the gamemasters are clever enough to know what the condition means and also know your objections. They wanna see seriously interested people of different age, gender, level, backround knowhow and stuff. So some communication helps to find out - but for sure, we are all curious what will come with this interesting new game.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:01 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, good that you agree with that.
This thread was directed at the 10 posts ordeal however it still applies, hypothetically. While it isn't a requirement to post super contributive posts for all the new folks now, you still shouldn't spam. The more good posts you have the better.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:50 PM

Jolleyboy has a default reputation
Default 10 Posts Requirement

I think it was really smart of them to include this as part of the beta requirements, not only does it help weed out those who wouldn't devote a sufficient amount of time to the game, it helps create a community. Props!
Old 01-20-2011, 09:14 PM

thanius has a default reputation

My english is not good and i cant write a long passage is this a problem? but I will try to discuss a useful for this game

Last edited by thanius : 01-20-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Old 01-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanius View Post
My english is not good and i cant write a long passage is this a problem?
No, don't worry about it, but try your best either way, I think you'll learn a great deal of the language through forums like these (I did) .

And as I mentioned earlier this doesn't as much apply to YOU guys - this was originally directed at the people who came here to quickly bunch up 10 posts to get into CB4. But they followed to make 10 good posts so I was trying to make it clear that they couldn't be one liners.
So while you should still try to post nice constructive posts to the best of your ability, it isn't as necessary now.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 01-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

Rhino has a default reputation

I just joined the forums and i do believe that as new members we need a bit of a lighter time as we are new and just getting used to the forum.