Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

What do you want the next race to added to be? - Page 22 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2011, 01:39 AM

Redhorn has a default reputation

Definitly Undead, would attract alot of new players. I can't remember how long its been since you could play undead in a strategy game. A game so from so long ago that was turned based strategy comes to mind, can't remember the name of it though.

Shoot, implement all the races in warhammer fantasy universe eventually, then your player base would massive.

Definitly Undead.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:14 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

Novakiller has good reputation

Really Looking forward to the dragons if thats the case, i personally couldn't care much for the drawfs as a playable race, their in every game, would benice to actually have something a bit different for a change. I would MOST DEFINITELY take the undead over drawfs anyway, a HELL of a lot more interesting to see, with special powers like being able to sumon a skeleton horde, or using spells for a necromancer, which is your hero unit, ect... Dragons wow, i havnen't even seen them in the beta yet, so no idea how they would play, but the dragons was one of the reasons that this game caught my eye anyway, DAWN OF FANTASY!!! just the concept of the fantasy world, the concept is endless to be honnest.

DRAGONS / UNDEAD / Maakvir (Amphibians) or the Minotaurs in my opinion. definitely not drawfs, but as their already in the game, have their own realm on the world map, i suspect their definitely the next race tbh.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:02 PM

GT3000 has a default reputation

Undead would be great. I'd pay good money to play undead in this game.

@Red
Quite a few games allow you play Undead, most striking in my mind was Warcraft 3.
Old 05-16-2011, 05:44 PM
Orc Sect:
Goblin

Hellishreaper has a default reputation

Undead Please. Cant stress how much i'd love to play the Undead.. Even more than orcs.