Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Fantasy Friday XLIII - The Alpha and the Omega - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square > Media Fair
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation
Default Fantasy Friday XLIII - The Alpha and the Omega

FANTASY FRIDAY XLIII
The Alpha and the Omega

Dramatic title aside, I hope you’re all doing swell on this beautiful Friday afternoon.

As you’ve probably guessed, this is indeed the last of the Fantasy Friday showcases as I hand off the marketing and PR to our publisher (who, rest assured, will be given a name shortly). So while I can't promise you any more regular updates, this is something truly magnificent. We'll be working with our publisher to produce more trailers, stunning screenshots, and exclusive interviews to better market Dawn of Fantasy. Who knows, you may even see us at some of the big gaming conventions this Fall.

The last 42 FFs have been a blast, and I hope you’ve enjoyed them as much as I have. Although we have TONS more features to show off (including our new boxart, new animations and artwork, new icons, character development and customization, quests, Online Kingdom updates, new stronghold defenses, new research techs, new wall and building textures for a greater variety, a new unit GUI, Reverie Online, PvP warfare, naval warfare, unique mercenaries, and new strongholds and environments), I figured I would do something a little different today. Rather than focusing on one specific feature, I’d like to share some of my favorite screenshots with you as a sneakpeak of everything to come. So I'll just leave you with these many screenshots below and let you analyze them as I'm sure you've read enough of my thoughts by now. Just look carefully and you'll see some of the unannounced features we've been working on.

Keep checking the forums for upcoming announcements, and may all your Fridays be full of fantasy. =]
Old 09-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

WOW. THE LAST ONE?? HOW tragic... But I plan on salivating over these screen shots. Thanks Alex.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

The last FF. Well they have been great. Thanks mr.Walz and mr.Mullens for the FF. Hope the publisher does a good job.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima

Last edited by Henry Martin : 09-10-2010 at 12:34 PM.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:19 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Amazing screenshots! Alex, thank you very much for these great FFs. Although I'd definately love to see more of your new boxart, new animations and artwork, new icons, character development and customization, quests, Online Kingdom updates, new stronghold defenses, new research techs, new wall and building textures for a greater variety, a new unit GUI, Reverie Online, PvP warfare, naval warfare, unique mercenaries, and new strongholds and environments, I think for now this will suffice.

By the way, if you guys will be at a gaming convention, can I get invited? :P I wouldn't want to miss out on such an event.

Cheers, and thanks for the truly magnificent shots! Farewell Fantasy Fridays, I bid you well.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:42 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Quote:
By the way, if you guys will be at a gaming convention, can I get invited? :P I wouldn't want to miss out on such an event.
We'd love to see you! None of the details have been finalized yet, including which conventions we plan on being at or who will be there to represent Reverie.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:08 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Well we look forward to coming to a gaming convention if you guys will be there. Nice Ctrl+C litos
Old 09-10-2010, 06:22 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Raulaun has good reputation

sad there has to be a last FF, should continue on well into game progression as expansions are announced.
Old 09-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto

Great screenshots! It's sad to see the fantasy Fridays go, they gave me something to really look forward to. But they were great and the game will be just as great when I get my hands on it.

I'm still quite curious to see who this publisher is and am glad that they will soon be revealed.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)
Old 09-13-2010, 07:00 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

MY LIFE IS OVER!!! well its not that serious, its just too bad its over
Old 09-14-2010, 08:54 AM
Elven Sect:
Sentry

Guard of Olympus has a default reputation

Amazing screenshots, great job!

Well it's a bit sad that this is the last FF but we'll be seeing lots of more information hopefully.