Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Frequently Asked Questions - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-27-2010, 02:30 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Updated.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Elven Sect:
Sentry

BraveHeart has a default reputation

I have just read trough the Faq's and certainly cant wait for this game to release! The concept is so awsome keep up the good work!

Greetz Brave
Old 11-29-2010, 08:08 PM

SmasherKao has a default reputation

thanks this helped alot guys.
Old 12-01-2010, 03:18 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

I know the final system requirements has not yet been, but just by curiosity, will there be a possibility to play the game on those netbooks like the "Dell Inspiron MINI 10" ? (CPU: Intel® AtomTM Single Core N455 1.66GHz; RAM: 1GB; HDD 160GB; Video: Intel GMA 3150)

The estimated minimum game requirements from page 1, are as follows:
Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7®
2.4 GHz Intel® Pentium® IV or AMD® processor
1 GB RAM (XP), 2 GB RAM (Vista)
4x CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive
2 GB of free Harddisk space
nVIDIA® GeForce 7600 256MB memory or equivalent
DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound Card
Old 12-01-2010, 03:21 PM

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Nope, sorry. DOF has been reported to run decently on computers far below the minimum specs, but it's really recommended that you at least have a dual-core.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Human Sect:
Archer

evilwithin has a default reputation

just wondering when will we get/know if were getting the beta key for wave 4.
i know it starts on the 3rd but will we get a key before?
Old 01-13-2011, 11:18 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

I want to return to my previous question. Will the game possibly be starting with low details on a Dell mini 1018 (CPU: Intel® AtomTM Single Core N455 1.66GHz; RAM: 1GB; HDD 160GB; Video: Intel GMA 3150) ? Will there be a possibility to lower the graphics settings so much that it could start and run quiet normal on a netbook with the above specs ?

Not that I had not understood tha answer to my question, just hoping there will be a possibility even not from the game menu but from an ini file or such.
Old 01-13-2011, 11:25 AM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by szebus View Post
I want to return to my previous question. Will the game possibly be starting with low details on a Dell mini 1018 (CPU: Intel® AtomTM Single Core N455 1.66GHz; RAM: 1GB; HDD 160GB; Video: Intel GMA 3150) ? Will there be a possibility to lower the graphics settings so much that it could start and run quiet normal on a netbook with the above specs ?

Not that I had not understood tha answer to my question, just hoping there will be a possibility even not from the game menu but from an ini file or such.
Looking at what you have it pushing it for pretty much anything today. its a single core 1.66 ghz process. I would be surprised if you can run any modern game (or any game within the last 3 or so years).

So for running this game, I don't think you will be able to play this game decently. You are going to have really low FPS.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Old 01-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

You know why I ask this question, is because there are a few quiet nice looking 3d mmo's out there that can go nicely on a netbook and thought that if DoF could run on a netbook, then when I am not at home to play, but still want to do a little on my castle ... so you got the idea.

edit: Oh, and I don't have this netbook yet, I will get it as a present from a phone company in a week or two because of loyalty.
Old 01-18-2011, 10:04 PM

Updated!

And no, sorry, DOF will not run off a netbook. Check the system requirements in the original post.