Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Favorite "non dof" upcoming games - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2010, 11:21 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

I like that you can combine attacks One person uses fire shield and another uses whirlwind, firewhirlwind
Old 08-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

EmpressHebihime has a default reputation

I know! It's so epic!
Old 08-16-2010, 09:15 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

I am definitely getting that game
Old 08-17-2010, 07:24 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressHebihime View Post
I don't think they're excluding them. I think they're just making everyone able to heal so that it won't be too much LF healer all the time. And by making it like that they make it soloable and easier to survive on your own.
Each class will have its own heal skills, this of course means that you will have less skills available to you... And there is no healer class, I think they announced it. But my pc is messing with me and wont load many webpages at the moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
I like that you can combine attacks One person uses fire shield and another uses whirlwind, firewhirlwind
Fire trap + Scattershot = fiery scattershot
Old 08-17-2010, 11:36 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

There won't be healers no, they want to avoid the constant spamming of LFH in the chats around. They want the adventure to not consist of half an hour looking for a healer and half an hour more of the "fun part". There are many attacks that can be combined like the fire trap and scattershot. Its nothing like anything you will have ever seen, if you do something in the game it affects the whole game. If you wish to save a village and manage to do it, then it will still be there however if you fail it will be destroyed for everyone to see. Quests are no longer like the killl the creatures attacking the camp while all they do is standing around ready to get killed. Here they really do attack the camp, destroying tings as they go. Anyways if you want the complete explination for this game go to guild wars's site. It will surely beat any other mmo in its realistic content, however i am more of the minions or gtfo so dof is my game (will still try it)
Old 08-22-2010, 04:58 AM
DoF Moderator
Mounted Grand Master

Gruber12 has a default reputation

I want to be getting Fable 3 when it comes out, hopefully the storyline is longer then the second one
Old 08-25-2010, 11:11 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

Never got through because my friends tricked me A mandatory mission at the end of the start required me to have goodie karma, i was a devil at the time so i had to reverse my karma which was a pain. Now i actually had to avoid killing all the guards i had worked so hard to get to start auto attack me on sight
Old 08-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Human Sect:
Archer

TheHoboGod is just below average reputation

Gears of War 3

CoD: Black Ops (made by treyarch, not IW)

Assasin's creed: Brotherhood

Crap, forgot this:

Dungeon Defenders

Last edited by TheHoboGod : 08-27-2010 at 09:04 AM.
Old 12-06-2010, 10:49 PM

shawnchi has a default reputation

On August of 2010, my most wanted games were Civ V, Fallout: New Vegas, and Black Ops. I got all 3 for my Birthday. Civ 5 and New Vegas were freaking AMAZING, but Black Ops was okay :\

Now I'm just waiting for the next game by Beth. Soft (Hopefully Elder Scrolls V or Fallout 4) and Half Life 2: Episode 3

Last edited by shawnchi : 12-06-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:30 AM

kagalupe has a default reputation

had any of you trying ages of empire online. it's some kind of MMORTS and stil on Open Beta