Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

The Pet Thread - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2010, 11:11 PM
DoF Moderator
Mounted Grand Master

Gruber12 has a default reputation

Ive always wanted to work at a zoo but the cloests one is a 2 hour drive tyo get there, 1 day for the enxt closest
Old 07-28-2010, 11:21 PM
DoF Moderator
Mounted Grand Master

Gruber12 has a default reputation

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...&id=1376892010

Old 07-30-2010, 10:36 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Raulaun has good reputation

I have 5 cats + 8 cats on the property that i dont know of since they belong to a crazy childish old lady that always lies etc and smells etc >.> also: 20-25 horses, 4 of which belong to my family, the rest to the crazy lady. She barely takes care of them and its literally inches away from animal abuse. 2 + 2 dogs. 2 barn owls (yes, she is an animal hoarder. They were doing fine but she got them down and put them in a cage.) 10 or so ducks, 20 or so chickens. A blue-belly lizard in a plastic aquarium and.. who can leave this out: A pelican.

All of these animals except for 5 cats and 2 dogs are barely taken care of. Anyways, enough for the animals on the property. Lets talk about the ones that are doing well.
4 cats are lazy fat ******ed things that lay down in the middle of the road to get some sun. there used to be 6 but 2 got ran over. The mother of these 6 cats on the otherhand is extremely smart, aggressive (I got a 3 inch gash along my arm from her once playing.) and she is the only one let outside. She also brings home rabbits (some bigger than her.) and other rodents such as mice, squirrels, rats and golfers. Occasionally she may have a bird or two. All of these are brung to the front porch where she leaves them in a red spot roughly 2 feet in diameter where she leaves them as 'gifts' for my family.. right in front of our door. There is always something there every day. When i was younger. (shes about 8 yrs old and still healthy) One day I was asked for show-and-tell. This story got me suspended for some reason. (God i hate the educational system, they are all boneless douchebags.) And my family has racked up an amazing 15000 dollars in total vet bills over the past 7 yrs. The dogs: I only care about one of them moderately. The other always ****s in my room after I let it out for 15 minutes to do its busniess. ('The other' is a pomeranian-chuahua mix) It also randomly attacks the feet of people and has been stepped on many times. The dog i care about is an australian-shephard/border-colly mix. The only thing i dislike about him is that he barks way too much (and often in your ear in the mornings/afternoons.) and thus has been the subject of hundreds of headaches.

-Raulaun

NOTE: Some of this may be highly exaggerated.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:36 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

*accidental double post please delete.*
Old 07-31-2010, 05:26 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Lol, I like the disclaimer at the end of Raulauns post

I have a cat (my babyyyy Chloe) and a whole load of fish (mostly neons), oh and my sister has a hamster but I hate it, its a vicious little thing... How can something so small draw so much blood in one bite
Old 07-31-2010, 11:55 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raulaun View Post
*accidental double post please delete.*
have about 15 goldfish of varying types aswell. Also have an outdoor pond with mosquito fish.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:13 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

Quote:
have about 15 goldfish of varying types aswell. Also have an outdoor pond with mosquito fish.
I also have a massive goldfish in my tank with the neons! hehe, won him at the fair and he's lasted years!!! hes massive too!!!
Old 07-31-2010, 09:01 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Yeah... the ones at the fair are surprisingly more healthy than the ones at walmart. All of them are from the fair. I used to go right when it was closing so there would be few people, and stalls give away prizes that are going to be thrown away anyway. Also, one of the goldfish is 9 yrs old, thought it was going to die a couple times now but it survives.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:58 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

Quote:
Yeah... the ones at the fair are surprisingly more healthy than the ones at walmart. All of them are from the fair. I used to go right when it was closing so there would be few people, and stalls give away prizes that are going to be thrown away anyway. Also, one of the goldfish is 9 yrs old, thought it was going to die a couple times now but it survives.
I wouldnt know about walmart, Im from the UK. Asda (branch of Walmart) are a great company, but nowhere near as dominant or widespread as Walmart.
Also here fair ones are the ones that usually die within a few days... >.<
Old 01-30-2011, 10:21 AM

Emerson120 has a default reputation

I've had two dogs and some fish.

My first dog was a beagle and my second was miniature pincher who was also the runt of the litter so she never grew. I'm not exactly sure what kind of fish I had but I believe it was one of those generic petsmart fish.