Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Fan Fiction Competition - Voting! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub > Lore, Fan Fiction, & Fan Art
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who wrote the best fan fiction? Please do not vote for yourself.
Aerlfredith 0 0%
Argargeroth 0 0%
DanX2007 0 0%
darthgaara 0 0%
fecility 0 0%
Geomancer 2 7.69%
Hanador 1 3.85%
itakebigdump 0 0%
Khan kreiger 1 3.85%
Kire 0 0%
Kyorard 0 0%
leonardo88 1 3.85%
LoveToKill 0 0%
Miclee 14 53.85%
Mikey 3 11.54%
Raulaun 0 0%
Yami-Yagari 4 15.38%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 10:09 AM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation
Default Fan Fiction Competition - Voting!

Hello all! After half a month of fantastic fan fiction, it's time to wrap up the contest - at least so that we can give out the second stage keys, the "contest" will still go on until July 25th for third beta stage spots. I'd like to start for thanking everyone for the awesome turnout with 17 new and exciting fan fiction entries to add to our library! I know I've enjoyed reading through them, and hope you will too.

As promised, the winner will receive a rare second beta stage key and the opportunity to come up with new user ranks, and voting will be done by your fellow forumers. So I invite everyone, whether you wrote an entry or not, to read through the entries and vote for your favorite.

Voting will continue for 48 hours, meaning that the winner may enter the beta a day or two late in favor of everyone being able to read all the entries before voting.

So with that said, go ahead and vote! All I ask is that you read through each entry before voting, and that you don't vote for yourself - votes are public, so we will know.

Entries listed in alphabetical order:

Happy voting, and thanks again for the great turnout!

Last edited by Alex Walz : 07-18-2010 at 10:19 AM.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:36 AM

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Actually, since we got a lot more entries than I participated, let's give second and third place a second stage key as well.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:01 AM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

This is a tough choice. I'm going to have to take a second.

My top three are Miclee, Mikey, and Yami-Yagari. But....I have to go with Miclee. His having dwarves as the main characters was the extra plus for me. Great Job to all the people who submited. All of you stories are great and good luck.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima

Last edited by Henry Martin : 07-18-2010 at 11:04 AM.
Old 07-18-2010, 11:21 AM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

I already read all but need to read it again since its such a tough decision =), so i will be voting tomorrow.
Good luck everyone who need beta key =).

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!
Old 07-18-2010, 11:46 AM

Please pay no attention to the fact that Miclee voted for his own entry. He was responsible and apologized as he voted before seeing the rules.

Anyways, no harm done. The vote count has been reset to not count his vote, but he cannot revote.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:32 PM

leonardo88 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
Please pay no attention to the fact that Miclee voted for his own entry. He was responsible and apologized as he voted before seeing the rules.

Anyways, no harm done. The vote count has been reset to not count his vote, but he cannot revote.
same error here :/ no way to reset the vote?
Old 07-18-2010, 12:35 PM

Not without resetting everyone's vote.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:46 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post

Lol, miclee. You never vote for yourself.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Old 07-18-2010, 02:33 PM
Human Sect:
Peasant

Galgulor Tuk has a default reputation
Oh man what a great time to actually join when voting starts
and not enter the contest at all. I was going to join about a week ago but there was no point since i was busy. Anyways best of luck to the winner and to the contestants that tried.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:42 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Khan kreiger will become famous soon enough
Uh yeaa I kinda voted on myself aswell
extremly sorry I usually do read instructions so can i vote again or somethin