Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2010, 10:31 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

otomotopia has fair reputation
Default Clan Dominion

Quote:
Hear me, Hear me! The Warlord Otomotopia is seeking like minded leaders of all races to join under one banner! With his guiding hand, we will make our stake in this world with the tool of WAR. Set aside your differences, friends, and take up arms with him, for honor, glory, and wealth! Take up arms with Clan Dominion!
Forward from Clan Dominion's leader:

With the recent outbreak of guild activity, I have decided to take action and start organizing a group of players to join with me to make a name for ourselves. Your knowledge and merit will determine your place in this guild, nothing else. I recognize the benefits of having multiple races and homelands in one guild- giving players the opportunity to specialize in one area will both help the group strategically and let individuals develop their own tactics. Therefore, I will accept all races into this organization.

What makes Dominion different:
The way Dominion has the advantage in war is by having members of all different races use their strengths to fill the weaknesses of others, which in turn allows members to focus on specific types of units without sacrificing an overall diversity. By having a human player focus on cavalry and anti-cavalry units, an Orc player focus on mass fodder units and siege, and an Elven player focusing on long range and elite melee units, every base is covered and players can use their units to the greatest effect, because they don't have to worry about micromanaging multiple types of units.

Dominion plans on organizing our players to support each other and therefore ourselves. Every threat to one of our player should be taken as a threat to us as a whole, and it is expected that other players come to the aid of a threatened member if they ask for it.

Dominion will be organized organized and dominate in all aspects of the game, from war to trade. We will use our combined resources and power to control the market and the land. We will also provide our power, knowledge, and resources to select players and organizations who are in our good graces for a price, determined by the contracted member and the contracts' standing with our guild.

Dominion will project its force as it sees fit, but we will always respect our diplomatic and trade agreements with other guilds and clans, as long as the agreement lasts or the terms are not broken.

To us, Dominion is your race. Therefore, Dominion will allow its members to raid as they see fit. Dominion allows and encourages the practice of attacking other players of any race, but we also highly encourage getting another member who augments your force to support your attack.

A new dawn approaches.
Dominion has risen.

Any player who wishes to publicly join Dominion or ask questions about us should post here. My PM inbox is open to questions or pledges that you may not want public.

Last edited by otomotopia : 05-26-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:48 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation

How crafty of you indeed and multi raced sounds interesting enough Shall be interesting to see how you and your guild/clan shall fair Buwhahaha
Old 05-26-2010, 10:56 AM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Yeah I think everyone else here is out for their own piece of power for now...

At least wait until the beta starts lol, you cant sign up for a clan without even a game to play it on
Old 05-26-2010, 11:02 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickson104 View Post
Yeah I think everyone else here is out for their own piece of power for now...

At least wait until the beta starts lol, you cant sign up for a clan without even a game to play it on
Quite true on both aspects, but why not try and get the word out now, eh? ^^

My goal with this is to get the word out and try to start playing with any interested people to get to know their playstyle and skill levels. I do expect to get some response, and start building an infrastructure now. I'm working on a forum and logo for us, and hope to acquire a vent server after we start rolling.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:03 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Meh, i donīt know. Mulit race clan sounds nice, but big chance that it might destroy itself. Letīs be honest, a chance to screw allied elf/human over in their back while technically allied is far to alluring not to take.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:07 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami-Yagari View Post
Meh, i donīt know. Mulit race clan sounds nice, but big chance that it might destroy itself. Letīs be honest, a chance to screw allied elf/human over in their back while technically allied is far to alluring not to take.
That being said, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. The way this guild will be set up is so that winning is much more likely then loosing, because of both organization and the benefits I've listed. Why screw over having fun, winning, and benefits?
Old 05-26-2010, 11:07 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

gota say yesterday i was all hyped on the idea but today not so much But i doagree gettingeverything ready just in case cant hurt so best of luck to you
Old 05-26-2010, 11:12 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Hope it works out though, or rather that your idea is even possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
That being said, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. The way this guild will be set up is so that winning is much more likely then loosing, because of both organization and the benefits I've listed. Why screw over having fun, winning, and benefits?
Well, mainly because what i was expecting was more of a race war instead of races being allied with one and another. Plus its really fun backstabbing elfs in the end, those pointy eared hippies
Old 05-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Rofl pointy eared hippies ftw! idk usualy multi raced guilds take alota heat and get put down :x
Old 05-26-2010, 11:45 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToKill View Post
Rofl pointy eared hippies ftw! idk usualy multi raced guilds take alota heat and get put down :x
They work in world of warcraft, i have actually never seen a pure human guild yet. Also if they can pull it off then anybody can