Gears of War 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-2010, 07:41 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Khan kreiger will become famous soon enough
Post Gears of War 3

Anyone else excited for this game to come out. I hope its 100 times better then 2 and the online
Old 05-30-2010, 05:10 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

I played Gears of War 2, one of the few Xbox games I have, and did not see the appeal. It was all the same, it's only real attraction being the gore and grime.
I'm really put off by most of these modern, console games. I just don't find them fun.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:53 AM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Most modern gamers are never satisfied (If a game series is changed...gamers don't like it, if not changed enough...gamers don't like it). I am looking forward to GOW 3.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Old 06-01-2010, 02:36 PM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

The original gears of war was fantastic at the time, one of the last times I can recall enjoying an FPS outside of Darkfall anyway. The original sucked me into the story, so I'll play the third even if it's not great just to see it unfold.

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:57 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

yeaaa saaame i definently agree on that
Old 06-13-2010, 05:52 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

EmpressHebihime has a default reputation

I am looking forward to it too. The story is epic and I want to see the end (and Marcus's father). Also the blood and gore is probably the most epic about the game aside from the story.
Old 06-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressHebihime View Post
Also the blood and gore is probably the most epic about the game aside from the story.
First time i heard a girl say that

Anyways Gears of war 2 is awesome, me and a friend took coop campaign some time ago and just cruised through. The only place we had a problem was with that vehicle when you are entering the underground caverns.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:41 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
First time i heard a girl say that

Anyways Gears of war 2 is awesome, me and a friend took coop campaign some time ago and just cruised through. The only place we had a problem was with that vehicle when you are entering the underground caverns.
Com;on man you didnt really have to point that out...its just like you sayin tht to any other gamer shes just like us.......anyways GOW3 i saw some of the demo vids the other day and i knew the locust would be mutating and getting crazy....and FINALLY a beserker came back into the game(one strong a** creature)cant wait to kill it