Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2009, 02:07 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

JDmino has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Warner View Post
Originally it was one of the four planned races - it was cut for various reasons. If the game is successful enough, it is possible we go ahead and add the dragons - and even other races.
Really? I thought it was planned to have like 6-7 races but cut most of them before the game development began. You know, Dragons, Dwarves, Amphibians, Minotaurs, Undead, Elves, Orcs and Men. What do you know, 8 races.
Old 10-29-2009, 03:15 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDmino View Post
Really? I thought it was planned to have like 6-7 races but cut most of them before the game development began. You know, Dragons, Dwarves, Amphibians, Minotaurs, Undead, Elves, Orcs and Men. What do you know, 8 races.
I'm pretty sure he is talking of the game much more recently, back when dragons were still planned on being included, like back in early 2009 was when they got cut.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)
Old 10-29-2009, 04:06 PM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Those extra ones were decided to be left out quite some time ago, dragons were the only race I'd considered that had been 'cut', as it was the only one that had made it past sketches and other very basic stuff, but isn't going to be in for release. The others were never much more than 'we'd like to, but not sure if we'll be able to add them or not.' from what I understand.

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:13 PM

treelin has a default reputation

Every Fantasy game ive ever played, ive always been part of the elves..Sooo, im most likely going with elves, which elves are best at defense? or is it just an attribute thing before the character "City" creation?
Old 11-12-2009, 06:48 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto

I believe that each race has different levels of defensive power. However, you can make your defenses better through that city creation page thing.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)