Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Fable 3!!!! - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-20-2010, 02:51 AM
Puppeteer's Avatar
Puppeteer Puppeteer is offline
Reverie Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,608
Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice
Default

Quote:
well get a 360 their only 149.99 now
Isn't that the arcade version, though? Some games require you to have internal memory, which the arcade doesn't provide.
__________________
There is a wealth of old topics with useful and unique information - your question may already have been answered!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-20-2010, 06:24 AM
Khan kreiger Khan kreiger is offline
Orc Sect:
Beastrider
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 437
Khan kreiger will become famous soon enough
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
Isn't that the arcade version, though? Some games require you to have internal memory, which the arcade doesn't provide.
I dont kno if your prices are different in UK but in Canada its 194.99 not the arcade one...and the elite is 199.99
__________________
Orc Supremacy
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-20-2010, 07:50 AM
Henry Martin's Avatar
Henry Martin Henry Martin is offline
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,369
Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
Isn't that the arcade version, though? Some games require you to have internal memory, which the arcade doesn't provide.
Yes thats the arcade version.

@Khan Besides that would a waste of money as that would be one of the few games I would buy for it. A good amount of games that are exclusive on the 360 are also exclusive on the PC as well (more seem to be coming out like fable 3), which I would rather get them on the PC. That's why I got a PS3 was it has a lot of exclusives that aren't on the PC.
__________________
aka "u_have_krabs"

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-21-2010, 07:57 AM
Khan kreiger Khan kreiger is offline
Orc Sect:
Beastrider
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 437
Khan kreiger will become famous soon enough
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_have_krabs View Post
Yes thats the arcade version.

@Khan Besides that would a waste of money as that would be one of the few games I would buy for it. A good amount of games that are exclusive on the 360 are also exclusive on the PC as well (more seem to be coming out like fable 3), which I would rather get them on the PC. That's why I got a PS3 was it has a lot of exclusives that aren't on the PC.
well i would never get a PS3 just because most of my friends have a 360...and to me the 360 has better games then the PS3 juust sayin
__________________
Orc Supremacy
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-21-2010, 10:57 AM
Miclee Miclee is offline
Human Sect:
Crossbowman
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Barrie, ON, Canada
Posts: 133
Miclee will become famous soon enough
Default

Getting this on PC for sure. New 360s and old 360s are very unreliable, I went through 6.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-21-2010, 01:07 PM
Henry Martin's Avatar
Henry Martin Henry Martin is offline
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,369
Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan kreiger View Post
well i would never get a PS3 just because most of my friends have a 360...and to me the 360 has better games then the PS3 juust sayin
WRONG!!! Uncharted and MGS are the only reason you need to get a PS3.
__________________
aka "u_have_krabs"

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-21-2010, 01:52 PM
Khan kreiger Khan kreiger is offline
Orc Sect:
Beastrider
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 437
Khan kreiger will become famous soon enough
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_have_krabs View Post
WRONG!!! Uncharted and MGS are the only reason you need to get a PS3.
i only have to say gears of war 3....that over takes both those silly games and fable....uncharted is rlly boring and dunno wut MGS is?
__________________
Orc Supremacy
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-21-2010, 01:56 PM
Henry Martin's Avatar
Henry Martin Henry Martin is offline
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,369
Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan kreiger View Post
i only have to say gears of war 3....that over takes both those silly games and fable....uncharted is rlly boring and dunno wut MGS is?
First off same on you form not knowing MGS (Metal Gear Solid) and secondly how dare you say that about uncharted. Uncharted is a beautiful game and was the reason I went into game design. But then again you are an orc and don't expect you understand what amazing games are.
__________________
aka "u_have_krabs"

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-21-2010, 01:58 PM
Khan kreiger Khan kreiger is offline
Orc Sect:
Beastrider
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 437
Khan kreiger will become famous soon enough
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_have_krabs View Post
First off same on you form not knowing MGS (Metal Gear Solid) and secondly how dare you say that about uncharted. Uncharted is a beautiful game and was the reason I went into game design. But then again you are an orc and don't expect you understand what amazing games are.
oh wow metal gear solid its too old and should jus stop...all uncharted has is amazing graphics cant really argue wit that..and you men have nothin on us orcs you will see when we take you in battle
__________________
Orc Supremacy
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-21-2010, 02:03 PM
Henry Martin's Avatar
Henry Martin Henry Martin is offline
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,369
Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan kreiger View Post
oh wow metal gear solid its too old and should jus stop
Huh...blasphemy...how dare you say that. You should be shoot for that. You have sealed your fate. In battle I will 'DESTROY YOU'!
__________________
aka "u_have_krabs"

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:45 AM.

ESRB Rated T
US/CANADA
PEGI 16
EUROPE
USK 16
GERMANY

privacy policy   |   Copyright © Reverie World Studios INC.

Kingdom Wars and Reverie World Studios are trademarks of Reverie World Studios, Inc. Developed by Reverie World Studios, inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.