Fable 3!!!! - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-16-2010, 04:46 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Khan kreiger will become famous soon enough
Cool Fable 3!!!!

Ok i just finished watching an interview and a gameplay video on Fable 3, and it looks amazing. I like how your weapons change cuz of the type of enemys you kill. Anyways just tell me what you think of the game.
Old 06-16-2010, 04:50 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

I'm going to definitely get it (only because its coming to the pc, don't have a or want a xbox360). I am one of the few people that thought fable 2 was a great game. I think fable 3 is going to be a great game too.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Old 06-16-2010, 04:54 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

EmpressHebihime has a default reputation

I haven't seen how the third one looks like. I have seen a funny review about the first game (which I do not know if all was true). Been playing the second recently and it was kind of fun. Atleast it made working fun. :P
Old 06-16-2010, 04:57 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_have_krabs View Post
I'm going to definitely get it (only because its coming to the pc, don't have a or want a xbox360). I am one of the few people that thought fable 2 was a great game. I think fable 3 is going to be a great game too.
I also thought 2 was pretty great i dont really know why people dont like it but i did

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpressHebihime View Post
I haven't seen how the third one looks like. I have seen a funny review about the first game (which I do not know if all was true). Been playing the second recently and it was kind of fun. Atleast it made working fun. :P
Well go check it out then i saw mine on gamespot.....and ya im glad they made the working fun it was actually really addicting to me
Old 06-16-2010, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan kreiger View Post
I also thought 2 was pretty great i dont really know why people dont like it but i did
Probably cause gamers are too damn picky today. Every time a new game comes out and doesn't surpass all games in graphics the first thing you hear is how last-gen the graphics look. If a game has a lot of content to offer they still will complain and say they should have put more.

I'm actually starting to hate today's gamers. Not anyone in this forum, I love you guys and girls.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima

Last edited by Henry Martin : 06-16-2010 at 06:51 PM.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:50 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Quote:
Probably cause gamers are too damn picky today. Every time a new game comes out and doesn't surpass all games in graphics the first thing you hear is how last-gen the graphics look. If a game has a lot of content to offer they still will complain and say they should have put more.

I'm actually starting to hate today's gamers today. Not anyone in this forum, I love you guys and girls.
lmfao yeaa i kno people just like to complain about everything and anything even if the game is good
Old 06-16-2010, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan kreiger View Post
lmfao yeaa i kno people just like to complain about everything and anything even if the game is good
I just love seeing the comments on new trailers. You always have the person that says "not impressed" (damn douche).

Old 06-16-2010, 07:04 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Quote:
I just love seeing the comments on new trailers. You always have the person that says "not impressed" (damn douche).
lmfao yeaa i kno....its just like why are you going to comment if your going to be pointless and say somethin tht no one cares about
Old 06-16-2010, 10:54 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

Aelfwine has a default reputation

HOPEFULLY.... they get all the mucky bugs and gunk out of the way before hand...
Old 06-17-2010, 02:58 AM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Beat the second one in under 20 hours with the majority of optional content completed, reminds me of portal, fun while it lasts but it doesn't last very long. I'll probably try the third, perhaps rent it for a weekend, not sure if I'll buy it.

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.