Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Wh40K MMO.. - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-16-2011, 01:29 AM

Redhorn has a default reputation

I'm curious about this title too. Not to be confused with the upcoming title Warhammer:space marine. WH40ark Millenium online is looking at a 2013+ release. Not alot of information on this title. I'm hoping for an MMOFPSRTSRPG personally ^__^

We'll see.
Old 06-25-2011, 01:15 PM
Orc Sect:
Slayer

Brotolemaeus has a default reputation

Eh, I am wary of this one. I really want it to do well, as I have played the TT for years.
Old 06-25-2011, 01:50 PM

tombug has a default reputation

if its an mmo, can only hope that its not another WoW rehash and has originality to it, also in that it actually uses items from the codex and not just things like bolter +1
Old 06-25-2011, 04:40 PM

Slashcko has a default reputation

I'm unsure of another Warhammer MMO because of WAR, but this is made by different people.
Might be worth checking out, certainly not shelling out money on another MMO again.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:30 PM

Jefferdiah has a default reputation

The game looks awesome. I have high hopes it will turn out good. I just hope it isn't going to another game that centers around spoosh mehroons. Its about time someone makes a good mmo that is a proper fps/tps
Old 07-29-2011, 07:03 AM

Ziegler has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unen View Post
I'm insanely pumped about this game, specially considering (unless i miss-read) its by the same guys who did the 40k RTS' so I have high hopes/expectations.
Yep, made by the same guys that do the Dawn of War series. It's been in developemet for about 3 or 4 years now though, along with World of Darkness by CCP(eve online)

I'm mixed...I'd kinda like to see an RPG style to it of building your army up. You start as private and as you rank up you get more units under you to send into battles and of course all the gear grind that would come with outfitting them. But they have had very little actual info about the gameplay.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:27 PM

blackmane has a default reputation

I really hope W40K MMO doesnt fail... I love Warhammer Fan and 40K but look how bad WAR was... even now they still have bugs... Plus i dont think Blizzard will let it get too awesome when that game Titan is ment to be coming out around about the same time.... If Titan is anything like 40k ill prob go Titan just because you know blizzard will fix any bugs and make the game the best it can be.