Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sigma- View Post
I think im going to be sick

Never fearill clup you like a harp sealand end your missery
Old 05-28-2010, 03:59 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Ok its sick, orc allying with elves, but its even more sick that elves want to ally with orc.
Old 05-28-2010, 04:44 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation

I concurwith your statement Yami we arebeing affectedby the CBP its a rare disease it travles from game to game Ihavent seenit since WoW to be honesti hoped it was dead yes it hasreturned the evil Care Bare Plauge symptoms include wanting to cuddle with others races shareing res with other races and befor the finalstagewhichis old age theresmateing with other races thats right elf and orc babies everywherecanyou imagine these things :! the horor! Someone save us from this evil!
Old 05-28-2010, 09:53 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

otomotopia has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToKill View Post
I concurwith your statement Yami we arebeing affectedby the CBP its a rare disease it travles from game to game Ihavent seenit since WoW to be honesti hoped it was dead yes it hasreturned the evil Care Bare Plauge symptoms include wanting to cuddle with others races shareing res with other races and befor the finalstagewhichis old age theresmateing with other races thats right elf and orc babies everywherecanyou imagine these things :! the horor! Someone save us from this evil!
We've already been horrendously affected by your total lack of English skills. And I thought "Care bears" were people who didn't want to fight? Because I know we're always itching for a fight.

Now cut the flaming, this is technically a recruitment thread, not insult-the-clan thread.
Old 05-28-2010, 02:30 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Seems like you're the carrier, so I'll save you.
/ban

Just kidding
Don't see how that post is flame otomotopia, though it is kind of random.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:04 PM
Reverie World Studios - Intern PR Representative

Michael Mullens has a default reputation

Hmmm... not sure how I feel about an "Orc" clan being multi-racial! The only role humans and elves should play for an Orc is as a slave or dinner. Just saying...
Old 05-28-2010, 06:08 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Mullens View Post
Hmmm... not sure how I feel about an "Orc" clan being multi-racial! The only role humans and elves should play for an Orc is as a slave or dinner. Just saying...
Boom he said it! I like this guy, from his several posts I really like this guy I can see why Reverie picked you And I'm quite glad they did
Old 05-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Though I like it that your supporting our cause, but arenīt you supposed to be neutral? Just saying.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
We've already been horrendously affected by your total lack of English skills. And I thought "Care bears" were people who didn't want to fight? Because I know we're always itching for a fight.

Now cut the flaming, this is technically a recruitment thread, not insult-the-clan thread.
LoL Oto i was just kidding doing so in good faith srry if i offended you and srrry you dont like my spelling tho honestly i care very little, But as i said man i didnt mean to seem like a troll it was honestly a joke didnt mean to step on any toes kinda forget this aint Vent imuse to just throwingout a jokeand everyone being able to Relax.

Again my bad..and not to be rude but i do like to joke and i never mean anythingin an offensive tone or mood but if it continuesto bother you just skipover my post allthough since my english is so bad you should of just done so from the beggining.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:04 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Quote:
LoL Oto i was just kidding doing so in good faith srry if i offended you and srrry you dont like my spelling tho honestly i care very little, But as i said man i didnt mean to seem like a troll it was honestly a joke didnt mean to step on any toes kinda forget this aint Vent imuse to just throwingout a jokeand everyone being able to Relax.

Again my bad..and not to be rude but i do like to joke and i never mean anythingin an offensive tone or mood but if it continuesto bother you just skipover my post allthough since my english is so bad you should of just done so from the beggining.
You enlish tis no werse din mosts amerdicans. Ifya no wit I meen.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima