Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2010, 12:18 AM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

-Sigma- has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
Forward from Clan Dominion's leader:

With the recent outbreak of guild activity, I have decided to take action and start organizing a group of players to join with me to make a name for ourselves. Your knowledge and merit will determine your place in this guild, nothing else. I recognize the benefits of having multiple races and homelands in one guild- giving players the opportunity to specialize in one area will both help the group strategically and let individuals develop their own tactics. Therefore, I will accept all races into this organization.

What makes Dominion different:
The way Dominion has the advantage in war is by having members of all different races use their strengths to fill the weaknesses of others, which in turn allows members to focus on specific types of units without sacrificing an overall diversity. By having a human player focus on cavalry and anti-cavalry units, an Orc player focus on mass fodder units and siege, and an Elven player focusing on long range and elite melee units, every base is covered and players can use their units to the greatest effect, because they don't have to worry about micromanaging multiple types of units.

Dominion plans on organizing our players to support each other and therefore ourselves. Every threat to one of our player should be taken as a threat to us as a whole, and it is expected that other players come to the aid of a threatened member if they ask for it.

Dominion will be organized organized and dominate in all aspects of the game, from war to trade. We will use our combined resources and power to control the market and the land. We will also provide our power, knowledge, and resources to select players and organizations who are in our good graces for a price, determined by the contracted member and the contracts' standing with our guild.

Dominion will project its force as it sees fit, but we will always respect our diplomatic and trade agreements with other guilds and clans, as long as the agreement lasts or the terms are not broken.

To us, Dominion is your race. Therefore, Dominion will allow its members to raid as they see fit. Dominion allows and encourages the practice of attacking other players of any race, but we also highly encourage getting another member who augments your force to support your attack.

A new dawn approaches.
Dominion has risen.

Any player who wishes to publicly join Dominion or ask questions about us should post here. My PM inbox is open to questions or pledges that you may not want public.
I look forward to slaughtering you mindless fools
Old 05-27-2010, 02:34 AM
Elite Member

wills370 is someone to look uptowills370 is someone to look upto

Sure i will be intrested. I have a good track record with other games frequently been in the top ten or top tribe so good times

I will prop be human or elf. So will be a nice coalition going. Plus goals are always good
Old 05-27-2010, 02:45 AM
Elite Member

Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickson104 View Post
Yeah I think everyone else here is out for their own piece of power for now...

At least wait until the beta starts lol, you cant sign up for a clan without even a game to play it on
At least we desert orcs don't have to worry about it, I think we're all on the same page regardless. If you're a desert orc you live, if you're not you die. Although I may start to question how much any desert orcs that would ally them with other races deserve to live. We don't need some special alliance or guild to smell weakness and crush it. We desert orcs don't ally, we swarm. The only communication we need is "yournamehere is weak", and before you know it we're swarming over their lands. I can tell you this right now, I don't need a guild, clan, or alliance to destroy weaklings who need them so badly. We desert orcs are desert orcs for a reason, I fully expect only the most elite players to be toughing it out in the desert.

Last edited by Aametherar : 05-27-2010 at 02:50 AM.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:29 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
At least we desert orcs don't have to worry about it, I think we're all on the same page regardless. If you're a desert orc you live, if you're not you die. Although I may start to question how much any desert orcs that would ally them with other races deserve to live. We don't need some special alliance or guild to smell weakness and crush it. We desert orcs don't ally, we swarm. The only communication we need is "yournamehere is weak", and before you know it we're swarming over their lands. I can tell you this right now, I don't need a guild, clan, or alliance to destroy weaklings who need them so badly. We desert orcs are desert orcs for a reason, I fully expect only the most elite players to be toughing it out in the desert.

and after hewokehe arose to find he was serviceing us forest orcs with tributes n things of that nature Good morninghow areyou desert orc?
Old 05-27-2010, 04:15 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
Look at it this way. My guess is there will be lots more desert orcs than that there will be orcs. Desert orcs have great melee, weak ranged and worse walls. if people were to gang up on you, your toast. You have to ally in the desert, even if you donīt want to, to ensure that you have some sort of permanent defense against the rest of those opportunists.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:41 AM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

otomotopia has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wills370 View Post
Sure i will be intrested. I have a good track record with other games frequently been in the top ten or top tribe so good times

I will prop be human or elf. So will be a nice coalition going. Plus goals are always good
Thank you for your interest willis!

To both willis and Negthareas, please get in contact with me via PM. I would like to know what stages you will be entering (If you remember )so I can start a timeline for a logo, private forum, VoIP server, and potential website.

I'm glad that we've got such a solid base of interest. You two have been here for a long time, and I appreciate your vote of confidence =)
Old 05-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
Thank you for your interest willis!

To both willis and Negthareas, please get in contact with me via PM. I would like to know what stages you will be entering (If you remember )so I can start a timeline for a logo, private forum, VoIP server, and potential website.

I'm glad that we've got such a solid base of interest. You two have been here for a long time, and I appreciate your vote of confidence =)
An orc amongst elves. Hope that works out for you.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:07 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Archers and ogres...a potent combo.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:52 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToKill View Post
dont suppose you can elaberate on that statment litos?
To fill you in, I'm the owner of a big DoF fansite DoFSource, but it is down for reconstruction right now as we're doing a complete reboot and it will feature a full guild system which will allow you to have personal pages for your guilds where you'll be able to register your members and if someone ever wants to find a guild to join they are going to look there as well, and may find yours. You'll be able to post updates and there will even be a wall of quick updates on the front page of the system which will include things such as alliance/war declarations, results of various battles, and what not else to help everyone keep up with what's going on in the DoF world right now.

PS: I'm surprised how big this thread got so quickly already. Damn you school! Little free time to work on DoFS.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:17 PM
Orc Sect:
Marauder

-Sigma- has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami-Yagari View Post
An orc amongst elves. Hope that works out for you.
I think im going to be sick