Orc recruitment - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2010, 02:11 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation
Default Orc recruitment

Calling all Orcs all this may be futile and a waste of time (but i have nothing better to do) Im looking to recruit me some orcs and establish our spot for suprimacy of all others who stand in our way Now my plans simpleas of now start witha group of players. Then expand on it in game Anything that isnt with us is Green lit for farming it will be an Orc only guild ofcourse Here are the names

Off=Orcs forest forces
Dof Desert orc forces
Slo=Swamp land orcs

Now as some of you have guess yes i intend to try and claim all orclandand lead it under one Flag Given currently the majorty of us no littleabout the game as far as how everything will be working but thats ok i planto have those ofus who get into beta try out a few things to see howit all works out and beginlearning and hoaning inonour tactics to Smite are advisaries However im awar that leading all the orcs will be a nearly impossiable task Howeverits my primaryobjective andif i cant secure it ill probably settle for at the leastone zoneundermy control ill be starting inThe forest or in the swamp most likely.

Now there arent going to be many orc players mainly cause they're the ugly step child no ones ever loved but i plan to take it to the top but to do it i need Your Help so that together we can claim whatis ours thats right all of theworld are belong to us orcs :x The question is Will you stand withme or aganst me z_Z make your choices wisely for you may find that desicion to be your last however buwhahahahaha
Old 05-25-2010, 02:15 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

Hmm I like it. I'm currently undecided but am leaning towards playing each race. I could be in 3 guilds at once for each city.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:17 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Will glady help, if of course i have one of the leading roles in your regime.
But TBH, it will be tough to get orcs from all regions, seeing that the distance between each of them is big, and lone orcs can easily get isolated from the horde.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:18 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Ive been debateing on how ill spread those out but activity and dependability will be a big part of decideingwhat rolesare givein to the player if youroff alot youllbe givenmostlikely officer tops butwar councils and the generals gota be clever and On alot stayinup to date with the tactics
Old 05-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

BTW, the desert orcs are the offensive orcs and forest orcs the defensive. Just mentioning seeing as you got them backwards and that may get confusing.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:22 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

where di i say that the forest orcs would Be Offensive Z_z
Old 05-25-2010, 02:25 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Wait, whats that **** in front of the orcs forces then?
Old 05-25-2010, 02:29 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

what orcs forest forces and desert orc forces well tehre troops thus there forces Also read below allthough a deffensive buff yes dosent mean they'll be deffensive in fact i plan to use them often it means they will be mostlikely the front line tankers withdesert as the backers and swamp as the calvery possiably imnot 100% on anything as far as formations yet buti wouldnt say the the forest orcs are going to be deffensive

Unit Price Adjustments:
-Forest Orcs excel at hit and run tactics, thus the Marauders can be recruited at 50% less cost, since Goblins thrive in the swamplands, they can be recruited for cheap.

Military Bonus:
-Expertise in defensive military skills gives +25% more Hitpoints and Armor boosts to every Goblin and Marauder
Old 05-25-2010, 02:33 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

AAAAH, ok. Well, Thikken Dal has the better walls amongst orcs, and most of their forces are archers, so i assumed they'd be more defensive.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:34 PM
Elite Member

Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto

I don't associate with those forest scum, a disgrace to the orc nation, I don't know what's worst elves, or "forest orcs" They better hide in those trees cause they will be cleansed from the land with the rest of the human and elven scum.

I will lead the desert orcs to glory and honor alongside our swamp brethren, whos with me?