Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Zombie Apocalyspe!!! - Page 8 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2010, 04:15 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Our militia is awesome, its a rapid assembly of soldiers all veterans. They are armed with everything from battlebows (mostly for fun) to high explosives to blow up the nearby bridges. My father just resigned from this and thus had to give back his automatic rifle and all the awesome stuff with it. He got to keep the war bow though They are in every town really its just that noone hears about it. I guess its because norway is so small that even having a local militia is impossible to believe for some. Our militia is armed well, sometimes i believe better then our regular army. (you know half the norwegian navy is so high tech that we cant afford to use it and our air force is outdated. Our tanks are very limited in numbers, just getting into a tank corps is almost impossible. Our infantry is however shared between para's marines and infantry. Look at that one of our main GROUPS are drop people. So our army should be able to take any zombie threat without much of a problem. However another nation attacking and we would end up dying a lot faster then against zombies. We got the mobility not the funds
Old 06-13-2010, 05:05 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
Our militia is awesome, its a rapid assembly of soldiers all veterans. They are armed with everything from battlebows (mostly for fun) to high explosives to blow up the nearby bridges. My father just resigned from this and thus had to give back his automatic rifle and all the awesome stuff with it. He got to keep the war bow though They are in every town really its just that noone hears about it. I guess its because norway is so small that even having a local militia is impossible to believe for some. Our militia is armed well, sometimes i believe better then our regular army. (you know half the norwegian navy is so high tech that we cant afford to use it and our air force is outdated. Our tanks are very limited in numbers, just getting into a tank corps is almost impossible. Our infantry is however shared between para's marines and infantry. Look at that one of our main GROUPS are drop people. So our army should be able to take any zombie threat without much of a problem. However another nation attacking and we would end up dying a lot faster then against zombies. We got the mobility not the funds
The militia sounds awesome! And nice one about the battlebow. Is it historical or modern? Modern bows can have some pretty cool little gadgets

As for the funds problem, we in the UK have the same problem, its caused quite a few scandals, we HAVE all the equipment our troops who have been deployed need, but we dont have the funds to ship them... The big massive anti-explosive vehicle which is basically indestructible (used for minefields/IED's) we have a few of them waiting in the UK just waiting for the greenlight to be shipped... its quite shocking really...
Another shocking thing was when my cousin was sent somewhere in africa, in charge of a few men, to guard some diplomat. They were rendered useless as they couldnt bring their equipment into the country. They were there, but had no means to protect him anyway...
Old 06-14-2010, 12:00 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

it is some kinda modern one, its quite good for being a bow. I can just barely pull it up. It should be able to take some heavy dmg but without the training it will be a hell to hit anything.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:18 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

My dad has access to (and authority of) the Buckingham Palace armoury.
I win
Old 06-14-2010, 10:22 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
I win
Nope, i know where the closest missile site is and if an outbreak comes then i can go there and press the buttons I win
Old 06-14-2010, 04:07 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Well I have a stash of alcohol and teh interwebz... I win! XD
Old 06-16-2010, 12:41 PM

Liljagare has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickson104 View Post
Exactly That sounds cool actually, two birds with one stone, you have a militia for any emergency and it gives them something to do And yes they have the knowledge, but that knowledge may be outdated now you must remember, its a possibility
Yeah, it's a good zombie killing system..

And, naw, they don't get outdated, get trained on the new stuffs as it gets to the regular armed forces.. Plus, they can probarly do a mcguyver and make a zombie killing robot from the left over beer cans! LOL!

(A bit OT: I hafta say this though, was seriously impressed last time when they had a public event, two tanks, no gas, two groups, and defence time... New special forces guys were like, ok, dig tank in, put glass above (stops IR and laser sights), and have you have a nifty bunker.. camouflage it etc..

Old guys were like, ok, we used to run our cars on woodcoal smoke instead of gasoline during the war... .. .. built a "gengas" supplier (cook wood until it puts out smoke, the smoke can be injected into a regular gasoline engine and used instead), hooked it up to the tank, ran it around and up the butt of the other guys tank.. ROFL! knowledge like that, it the best.. )