Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2010, 01:24 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach12wqasxz View Post
i like the anime/manga Naruto, great ninja show, been following it for years, awesome show
ill be honest at somepoints it dissappoints me naruto however its the little things the author does that still catches me off guard that makes me watch it
Old 05-20-2010, 05:26 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToKill View Post
ill be honest at somepoints it dissappoints me naruto however its the little things the author does that still catches me off guard that makes me watch it
I like the first episodes, all the way up to the point where Naruto and Sazuke or whatever he is called fights. After their fight it was disappointment after disappointment so i quit watching it at episode 120 or something. Also i got a manga (book) of every episode until the tournament where Naruto and that guy that can see weakpoints fight.
Old 05-20-2010, 05:56 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
I like the first episodes, all the way up to the point where Naruto and Sazuke or whatever he is called fights. After their fight it was disappointment after disappointment so i quit watching it at episode 120 or something.
well yeah, considering that after the battle in the Valley of the End its basicly fillers till naruto shippuuden.
Although some part of shippuuden really **** me off, especially the animation. Because the normal animation at some parts is just below average, while at some battle scenes, the animation just kicks ass. It's really hard to stick with one way of animating for the japanese apparently.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:40 AM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Mikey has a default reputation

Animes, k-on, clannad, Hellsign, Trigun

manga's Hana to Akuma,Yotsuba&!, Beelzebub
Old 05-20-2010, 10:13 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

That reminds me, akumetsu is awesome. So is drifters and well most of the romance of the three kingdoms mangas. I love every manga thats historical, and i also love every manga that could be historical. Anime: Legends of the galactic heroes (terrible graphics but what can you say its old. Also it got over 100 episodes ) Code geass (The currently most awesome anime out there). The tower of druaga or whatever its called. Infinite ryvious (or whatever it was called. An anime about a lot of young recruits left to die by earth after some evil guys try to take over their station which seems to be a huge spaceship) Starship operators (about a group of people that buys a highly advanced spaceship to fight of evil powers which is another empire). Vandread (one of the most awesome anime's out there, just watch it. I won't give you that much to go on however it will have the MOST AWESOME space battles ever! I promise you won't be disappointed if you bother watching it.) Requiem for a phantom (the last one i will recommend it involves assassins, guns, blood and massive massacres. Lots of love and some betrayal )
Old 05-20-2010, 11:55 AM
Elven Sect:
Bladestorm

Mikey has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
That reminds me, akumetsu is awesome. So is drifters and well most of the romance of the three kingdoms mangas. I love every manga thats historical, and i also love every manga that could be historical. )
Try reading Ares theres quite a few of them close to 200 its about a Rome type univerce
Old 05-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

otomotopia has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
Try reading Ares theres quite a few of them close to 200 its about a Rome type univerce
That disappoints me, as Ares is a Greek god, not Roman.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:44 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

already done i got it as favorite so when there are new ones i read em
Old 05-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

More enjoyable mangas, cesare, Cestvs with something attached i don't remember what. Historie, vinland saga and then i am not sure. Too many