Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Fantasy Friday XXVI - State of Development - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square > Media Fair
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2010, 03:41 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToKill View Post
I agree who needs money after you get the next best game of all times that will last you for a good 2+ years :x
Really hope the appeal sticks for 2 years.
Games tend to get boring if they don't get updated. Only reason WoW lasted this long, because of new fresh content.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:45 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami-Yagari View Post
Really hope the appeal sticks for 2 years.
Games tend to get boring if they don't get updated. Only reason WoW lasted this long, because of new fresh content.
I disagree i think its because there was nothing better,also look at sc no updates Really after the beggining just some futile attempts to stop hackers, Also its quite possiable that you could be easly addicted to this game for atleast a good few years but that dependson some key things and with the skirmish modes it seems realtivly easy allthough i still want to try it all out and help make this the best game of all time maybe give Blizz a run for there money
Old 05-15-2010, 03:56 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yeah, have to admit, my statement doesn't apply for every game. BFME2 has so support, but still loads of fun to do.

But really hope that Online Kingdoms won't lose its touch after a while, seeing its the main feature of the entire game. But with guild wars feature, don't think that'll happen. Would be nice to get a better look at the guild system in DoF in later "fantasy friday" updates.
Old 05-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

I agree im looking foward to Large scale Guild wars alongwith maybe at a much later date a Race war perhaps allthough tohelp encourage guildwars they maywant to add like special cities only guilds cancapture thatprovide extra res
Old 05-15-2010, 05:20 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Never really played too many MMOs and the ones I did play I was a loner(the type of play I am). But, I might Join a guild for this game.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Old 05-15-2010, 05:20 PM

Theodorable has a default reputation

I'm so excited. This new Fantasy Friday really put the game back into perspective, I was starting to lose faith!
Old 05-16-2010, 03:41 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Ya i like being solo but i feel i may need assitence inthe long run so i may run with a pack of guys depends what guilds there are and if there are any mature enough. Worst case i try to solo for as long as posiable but either case ill enjoy the game
Old 05-16-2010, 04:05 AM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

aerlfredith has a default reputation

i'll be done with exams for a month when the game comes out i'll have to wait NOOOOO pure torture
and i agree that there should be cities that can provide guild advantages and must be attacked by multiple armies or couple times in a row ,would be great for teamplay online
Old 05-17-2010, 12:53 AM

sirdustin has a default reputation

Wow thats good news i kinda know where to plan some off days for beta after may.
Old 05-17-2010, 01:49 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToKill View Post
Ya i like being solo but i feel i may need assitence inthe long run so i may run with a pack of guys depends what guilds there are and if there are any mature enough. Worst case i try to solo for as long as posiable but either case ill enjoy the game
Guilds will really be a necessity later on, because it will be tough to defend yourself when you invoke the wrath of one of the leading guilds on your server.
I really want to see an update about guilds and their benefits and guildstructure, hope it gets revealed in later fantasy fridays.