Guild wars 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2010, 12:02 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation
Default Guild wars 2

Well some time ago i saw guild wars 2 in development and at that time i was playing guild wars, so i thought i should look deeper. However there was nothing much back then, now however there is a lot about it. They are talking about the possibility for an elementalist and a warrior to combine their attacks and that is something i have never seen before. Think a firewall from an elementalist combined with a whirlwind attack from a warrior, thats like FIRE TORNADO! I can't wait! You gotta check out the videos even though there are not many about stuff there is some about fighting lesser monsters

http://www.guildwars2.com/en/

So is anyone as thrilled about it as me?
Old 05-06-2010, 01:57 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Never really been interested in GW, but looks promising enough.
Old 05-06-2010, 04:55 AM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Indeed it looks much better than normal GW, but i also am not big fan of GW in general =). But it looks quite good that might want to try trial if there will be. Too bad WoW isnt improving that much =).

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!

Last edited by Kire : 05-06-2010 at 05:01 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 05:38 AM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kire View Post
Indeed it looks much better than normal GW, but i also am not big fan of GW in general =). But it looks quite good that might want to try trial if there will be. Too bad WoW isnt improving that much =).
WoW is dead.

Blizzard is killing their own franchise for the sake of developing new games.
I mean, Arthas is dead, once cataclysm lauches Deadwing will die, and once Sargeras is dead to, There's no evil to fight anymore.

And Thrall got booted, thats a big nono.
Old 05-06-2010, 07:02 AM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

EmpressHebihime has a default reputation

Guild Wars 2 will make my life more gaming active than any other game probably, the great thing about arena-net is that they don't destroy their games just by making it more friendly to player that wants to lvl and pvp all the time. In otherwords; they do NOT destroy their lore. Anyways if there're anyone out there that is going to look further into when you can play the beta please let me know. (Also there won't be an alpha since arena-net them selves are playing that right now+tweaking it+removing bugs+adding new content k bye.)
Old 05-06-2010, 01:16 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Well i have always been a fan of guildwars however this new one looks beyond promising, no more sorry you cant join us because you are too low lvl (there is a sidekick system that lets lower lvl players play together with higher lvl player.) I cant wait! However first things first, DoF So guildwars is my secondary objective for now
Old 05-06-2010, 01:44 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

EmpressHebihime has a default reputation

I'm getting both. And there's probably gonna be alot of choosing which one to play the most.
Old 05-06-2010, 02:40 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Guild Wars has always been great to me, however Anet are slowly killing it, pretty much EVERYTHING has been nerfed.
The one thing Guild Wars really has over games such as WoW is that a player actually has to think ahead to develop a build that will work well. Unlike WoW where you have a massive arsenal of skills from which you can use any at any time

Guild Wars 2 has been put back so many times I have given up holding my breath on it...
Old 05-16-2010, 06:15 PM

SPARROW94 is disliked by many

gay.gaygaygayagyagaagagaggayagy HOMOZEXUAL
Old 05-16-2010, 06:25 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARROW94 View Post
gay.gaygaygayagyagaagagaggayagy HOMOZEXUAL
Back to the pile!!

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima