Internship Opening: PR Representative - Page 4 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 03:25 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

welshie has fair reputation

Aha, that banner is the buisness! I think you got your future career sorted there, maybe add a few colours and your like a god at the job =]

As for me, all im good at is the social side of it. Apart from knowing/being part of the social networking side of things im pretty lame at computers in general (had a horrible IT teacher, She once asked me what RAM was so i told her it was a male sheep, but ofc its Random Access memory). Even if the HTML only takes half a day to learn for me it would be getting the necessry time off from work, drinking and rugby. But apart from that i do hope the applicants all the best of luck.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:06 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
Wow, that's pretty impressive, Aam. Perhaps you can design the new unit GUI.

Yeah, Litos, go ahead and apply if you want. I can't guarantee full employment after the internship if you're still be under 16, but I'll look into the law.
That's fine, I already got pounced here once for not being 16 (well it was the publishers' call) so I'm aware of the legal issues. Intern for a couple of months is great, and more than I could ever get anyway. But in case that I do get the chance, I'm sure I can wait until next April

PS: A, that is in amazing banner. If Reverie does not hire you, I am shutting down dofsource, resigning as a moderator, and am going to spread leaks and other propaganda about this game and company all over the internet.
=D
And yeah I honestly can never remember your name so I'll just call you A from now on.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:24 PM
Elite Member

Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto

I'm studying now, I figure I got a couple days before I have to send anything in and I intend to pump my brain full of knowledge! Graphics aren't a problem with banners like that! My main goal now will be English! www.learnenglish.de woo! Ork Ork Ork! <.< On a more serious note I guess the main things are i'll have to check out digg and HTML, if they're half as easy as the rest of the stuff it shouldn't take long :P

Old 05-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead QA, Moderator
Archmage

GPS51 is someone to look uptoGPS51 is someone to look upto

HTML is fairly easy to learn. I did a little website creating at one point a few years ago and got moving quickly thanks to some great websites.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Elite Member

Humdedum

Yep, it feels like i'm learning BB code again, but a little more complex, or maybe just different. At the very least i'm enjoying it.

Last edited by Aametherar : 05-04-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:38 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Glad you're having fun.

As a pointer, including an actual resume and using near-perfect spelling and grammar in your emails will go a long way as far as first impressions go.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:55 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Oh, well then I guess it was a bad idea to send the resume in another language
Just kidding. Here goes nothing, applied
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiTos456 View Post
Oh, well then I guess it was a bad idea to send the resume in another language
Just kidding. Here goes nothing, applied
I'm still having the English trouble myself I sent it in Orcish on accident! Joking heheh, i'm still going over everything I need to know before applying. I figure 1 way or another i'm gonna learn something! I do love learning! In the case of html i'm sure it's something i'll probably use in the future in moderation on various forums that allow it.

Old 05-05-2010, 01:06 AM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
I'm still having the English trouble myself I sent it in Orcish on accident! Joking heheh, i'm still going over everything I need to know before applying. I figure 1 way or another i'm gonna learn something! I do love learning! In the case of html i'm sure it's something i'll probably use in the future in moderation on various forums that allow it.
If you sent it in as fluent Orcish, you probably wouldn't get the internship - but I'd certainly be impressed lol.

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.
Old 05-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Warner View Post
If you sent it in as fluent Orcish, you probably wouldn't get the internship - but I'd certainly be impressed lol.
If he did that i would like a copy of it Just so i can show my friends that; THERE IS AN ORCISH LANGUAGE somewhere out there in that crazy mixed up world of ours