Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

New Beta Keys - July 15th. - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-04-2011, 08:54 AM
Konstantin Fomenko's Avatar
Konstantin Fomenko Konstantin Fomenko is offline
Reverie World Studios - Producer & Design Director
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,669
Konstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputationKonstantin Fomenko has extremely good reputation
Default New Beta Keys - July 15th.

Dear Forumers,

Quick announcement to counter a lot of questions and private messages that have been flooding in...

New beta wave starts on July 15th. We will invite EVERYONE who signs-up on our website until July 14th. In addition our publisher will give away 4000+ keys at various retail websites.

Next wave will start on August 1st.

Also towards mid August we are starting true Open Beta - with anyone being able to download the client on our website together with the CD Key. However open beta will only last 2 weeks.

And to remind you - the beta will keep on going until end of August. As we`ll need to take the server down for a week prior to September 6th release.
  #2  
Old 07-04-2011, 09:00 AM
Brotolemaeus Brotolemaeus is offline
Orc Sect:
Slayer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 76
Brotolemaeus has a default reputation
Default

Thanks for the clarification. Maybe that will finally stop all the threads. Ten more days to go!
  #3  
Old 07-04-2011, 10:28 AM
Ducard Ducard is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 49
Ducard has a default reputation
Default

Willl the Beta-Keys expire that have been send out in the last wave?
  #4  
Old 07-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Chapa Chapa is offline
Human Sect:
Peasant
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5
Chapa has a default reputation
Default

thanks for the announcement, much appreciated.
  #5  
Old 07-04-2011, 10:45 PM
LegitPavilion LegitPavilion is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1
LegitPavilion has a default reputation
Default

Sounds good, keep up the hard work.
  #6  
Old 07-05-2011, 11:11 AM
thebutcher85 thebutcher85 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 10
thebutcher85 has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post

Also towards mid August we are starting true Open Beta - with anyone being able to download the client on our website together with the CD Key. However open beta will only last 2 weeks.
yea they are start the REAL, super, awesome, fantastic OPEN beta!

i hope, i can help as a beta tester for a game without bugs
  #7  
Old 07-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Zexus Zexus is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 13
Zexus has a default reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducard View Post
Willl the Beta-Keys expire that have been send out in the last wave?
Will this happen ??!
  #8  
Old 07-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Brotolemaeus Brotolemaeus is offline
Orc Sect:
Slayer
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 76
Brotolemaeus has a default reputation
Default

I highly doubt that would happen.
  #9  
Old 07-07-2011, 09:35 PM
The Ginger Ninja The Ginger Ninja is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 5
The Ginger Ninja has a default reputation
Default

Great to hear, but i've been trying to get a beta key for the past three weeks, and it still says i haven't been a member long enough to get one. Am i going to miss the 14th deadline?
__________________
TNG- Winter is Coming...
  #10  
Old 07-08-2011, 04:14 AM
valiant valiant is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 1
valiant has a default reputation
Default invite beta?

Hi I really looking forward to this game, and would like to try the beta. But i can't apply to the beta. You say you will invite everyone for teh beta wave on July 15th. So should i just stay put and wait for the invitation?

Thx, greetz Alwin


Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantin Fomenko View Post
Dear Forumers,

Quick announcement to counter a lot of questions and private messages that have been flooding in...

New beta wave starts on July 15th. We will invite EVERYONE who signs-up on our website until July 14th. In addition our publisher will give away 4000+ keys at various retail websites.

Next wave will start on August 1st.

Also towards mid August we are starting true Open Beta - with anyone being able to download the client on our website together with the CD Key. However open beta will only last 2 weeks.

And to remind you - the beta will keep on going until end of August. As we`ll need to take the server down for a week prior to September 6th release.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:40 PM.

ESRB Rated T
US/CANADA
PEGI 16
EUROPE
USK 16
GERMANY

privacy policy   |   Copyright © Reverie World Studios INC.

Dawn of Fantasy and Reverie World Studios are trademarks of Reverie World Studios, Inc. Developed by Reverie World Studios, inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.