Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Assignment of Roles in Regards to Guilds/Teams - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-03-2010, 12:11 PM

Bluecewe has a default reputation
Default Assignment of Roles in Regards to Guilds/Teams

I was wondering today what the type of cooperative organization play will be like in Dawn of Fantasy, by this i mean that in many games you are able to work together, and in strategy games specifically you are able to work as a team to hold certain rolls such as defending other people's settlements while they build up resources/units for you which in turn you use to attack, the other settlement remaining to create resources for you enabling players to spread out the strain well.

I would hope that in Dawn of Fantasy when you are in a guild and/or team you are able to assign specific jobs to members such as a primary resource gatherer for the team/guild or the primary assault faction.

Furthermore, in standard MMOs, mostly MMORPGs you have classes. This is generally what i am speaking about when i talk about assigning primary roles.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:47 PM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

crispyg29 has a default reputation

ik even if they don't make you assign roles me and my friends will cuz one of my friends is great at building up strong defense and im awesme at offense and other is good at gathering resources faster so even if they don't make you i people will just do it anyway
Old 04-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

When playing online your all Vassals/Lords of a kingdom of one of the 3 available races, the Kings of Mythador are AI controlled, You will all have your own homeland and your Rank in relation to the Kings will be the same, one human commanding other humans will not be apart of the game to what I know, Any human chain of command will be created with Clans or Guilds humans make for themselves. You can call your Ally for help in battle or besieging someone, for now thats as far as it goes, and that may be complex enough if we add alliance betrayal after a victory.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.

Last edited by Joseph Visscher : 04-03-2010 at 10:36 PM.