Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Suggestion thread for Fantasy Friday - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2010, 11:10 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

otomotopia has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
No, in any case have you not heard of NDAs?
Stronghold Alpha has an NDA as it pretains to media (Videos and SS's). Stories wereperfectly acceptable.

Also, this was a PM I recieved from alex. My original question/suggestion was "I think it would be awesome to get a copy of the NDA even now. I'd like to see what we will be able to post and not post, along with learning if i should tell my friends that "I'm going to be in the DoF Beta!"... because then my computer will probably be watched by numerous people (I got a ton of my friends and neighbors interested in DoF)."

Quote:
You will be receiving a different NDA than the first and second wave testers. This agreement will most likely be eased up and allow you to share more, but we can't get into specifics yet. When you do get your copy of the beta, there's no problem with letting your friends watch you play. The main thing we are opposed to is file sharing - screenshots, videos, or even the game program itself. This is just a standard marketing safeguard - if you're in the beta, you can be guaranteed that you're be playing an unpolished version of the game rather than the actual game. So we just don't want anything leaked that could represent us negatively - such as screenshots with unit clipping, error messages, incomplete audio, etc. - and be viewed as realistic expectations of what to expect with the finished product. Likewise, we don't want to have any features leaked before there official debut in a media showcase. So that's the only reason we will need to have an NDA - just letting your friends watch you play will not violate these needs.
You're welcome.
Old 03-21-2010, 05:27 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto

I would like to see elves(of course!).

Some naval combat would be nice.

I would like to see the interface and some screenshots of how you build your castle walls.

Um... well, that's about it, you guys are doing a great job with them without my suggestions, plus it's always nice to be surprised.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)
Old 03-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Agreed. I'm curious about any updates on the naval system.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:06 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darathor View Post
Some naval combat would be nice.
Shisss, completely forgot about naval combat.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

I want a FF about building... stuff.
Old 03-23-2010, 04:32 PM
Human Sect:
Knight

DarkMaster has fair reputation

Quote:
I want a FF about building... stuff.
Yes please
Old 03-24-2010, 04:20 PM

Wizaerd has a default reputation

If you're still lookig for Fantasy Friday suggestions, here's one I made in an incorrect posting yesterday:

I'm curious about the editor, and would love to see a series of articles from Reverie on the cinematic capabilities of the editor, specifically for making machinama... Has there been any type of information about this released?
Old 05-25-2010, 01:11 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

otomotopia has fair reputation

alright, I'll necro this post again because I have a question: what's happening with the guild system? Can we get any insight into what features we can be expecting?
Old 05-25-2010, 01:20 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
alright, I'll necro this post again because I have a question: what's happening with the guild system? Can we get any insight into what features we can be expecting?
I just got a chill down my spine Right at the point i read necro Perhaps i should stop watching zombie movies right before i go to sleep
Old 05-25-2010, 01:58 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by otomotopia View Post
Have to agree, you really can't delay guild system much longer. I know guilds will be important in endgame, but clearly haven't seen any reason of why i should make or be in a guild. Plus, after all this talk about guildwars, i really would to like to see more of the guild system in DoF and its benefits.