Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Suggestion thread for Fantasy Friday - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-20-2010, 03:34 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer View Post
I'd like to see naval combat, and as I've said before I'd like Reverie to keep their magic... right until the end.
To the very very end? You mean like, until the public Beta? Couldn't it be like, once players are in the closed beta they could write their own posts about magic?
Old 03-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

No, in any case have you not heard of NDAs?
Old 03-20-2010, 05:31 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Quote:
-Elvish/Orc. We have gone over man a lot. Lets see a bit more on elves and a bit more on orcs [like defending while orcs, or defending while elves] We have never seen that in a Fanfry.
We're aware of this. The men have become our guinea pig race... whenever we work on implementing a new feature, we usually get at least the basics of it set up for the men before expanding it to the orcs and elves.

With that said, we do have the elves planned as the subject of our next unit showcase and the orcs for our next homelands (probably FF20).

Quote:
some more from personal castle builder (how does it look and how much choices you have at building it)
Are you referring to the scenario design editor, or building a stronghold in the MMORTS or Build & Defend modes? I thought we covered both pretty well, but from the responses, I'm guessing I was wrong. We can go over this some more when Chris is finished with polishing the new building GUI.

We are currently working on a new trailer video. And one of our Senior Writers - Gordon or Robin - will most likely talk to you about the quests they have written for each race, though this might not happen until early June when I'll be away for a couple weeks. No comment on the rest of the suggestions, but we will take them to mind.
Old 03-20-2010, 06:40 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
Are you referring to the scenario design editor, or building a stronghold in the MMORTS or Build & Defend modes? I thought we covered both pretty well, but from the responses, I'm guessing I was wrong. We can go over this some more when Chris is finished with polishing the new building GUI.
I was thinking players castle in mmo part, since as i know (the true ones) we only had those capitals and not from players themselves.

Ohoh i remembered another one ..... i heard some time ago that units get better look of gear when they lvl up. It would be nice to show this with pictures =).

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!
Old 03-20-2010, 07:17 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

metman has a default reputation

Quote:
We're aware of this. The men have become our guinea pig race... whenever we work on implementing a new feature, we usually get at least the basics of it set up for the men before expanding it to the orcs and elves.

With that said, we do have the elves planned as the subject of our next unit showcase and the orcs for our next homelands (probably FF20).

We are currently working on a new trailer video. And one of our Senior Writers - Gordon or Robin - will most likely talk to you about the quests they have written for each race, though this might not happen until early June when I'll be away for a couple weeks. No comment on the rest of the suggestions, but we will take them to mind.
Does the end part mean the game will not be released until at least June? (Just using my detective skills) And thanks for the sneek peak on future fantasy fridays.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:36 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

I am anticipating this game not being published until just before Christmas, if not then, then next Christmas.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:38 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Not to be a downer or anything. I seriously hope it will be the beginning of this winter.
Old 03-20-2010, 07:53 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Maybe but I don't think there would be this much beta talk and e-mails if it was going to be that long. (Still nothing compared to how long other people have been waiting)
Old 03-20-2010, 08:06 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

We would like to release this summer, but that's the best answer I can give you until our publisher deal is squared away.
Old 03-20-2010, 08:08 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Quote:
We would like to release this summer, but that's the best answer I can give you until our publisher deal is squared away.
And a great answer at that lol.