Kalde Krysset Keep Yay
You're playing a dangerous game there .
Old 05-22-2010, 11:32 AM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
Kalde Krysset Keep Yay
Yeah guy, not everyone on this site might enjoy that.

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Old 05-22-2010, 11:54 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation

LoL aslong as its fully spelled out i wouldnt really care ~_~
Old 05-22-2010, 03:58 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_have_krabs View Post
Yeah guy, not everyone on this site might enjoy that.
Seriously all i did was underline the important three k's And the meaning of what i said in English is Cold Cross("roads" really depends can mean both) Keep and i spelled it out without any racism involved, no need to flame it up. The start of every name should be under lined also i don't see why you could mistake it for something else. *Looking at you people looking like ghosts with a south state flag on the arm!*
Old 05-22-2010, 04:16 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Quote:
Seriously all i did was underline the important three k's And the meaning of what i said in English is Cold Cross("roads" really depends can mean both) Keep and i spelled it out without any racism involved, no need to flame it up. The start of every name should be under lined also i don't see why you could mistake it for something else. *Looking at you people looking like ghosts with a south state flag on the arm!*
I'm not going to start a flame, just pointing out that someone could mistaken you underlining the three k's as something. Here in the states people like to do this stuff. I don't know how it is in norway, but here we have a**h***s like that..

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Old 05-22-2010, 06:29 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_have_krabs View Post
I'm not going to start a flame, just pointing out that someone could mistaken you underlining the three k's as something. Here in the states people like to do this stuff. I don't know how it is in norway, but here we have a**h***s like that..
In Norway you could almost see non-white people swaying the south state flags. We don't really care about the meanings of things. Anything related to black or brown or those many colors are banned. We are not allowed to call them anything actually, however the things we got that is free is that you are allowed to sway whatever flag you wish and express your inner thoughts on a matter without everyone going around saying that you crossed the line. I mean if you go to the countryside (no not the places with a store thats a small village our terms of large is a city with 10 k inhabitants and up) i bet in one of 15 houses you are bound to find a south state flag or a swastika flag stuffed away or hanging openly. Its simply because we are allowed to do that, i mean our society is not made of racists. The one thing we do admire about every one of them is that they actually take action when they mean something. In Norway getting a group of 10 people together to demonstrate or something is just as easy as running around with a machine gun through the royal palace killing everyone and getting caught on tape and get away with it after being arrested.

Also a guy i know runs around putting Nazi flags on Hamsun statues to express his opinion It even came out in a newspaper last year when he hung it up on a statue all the way down in Israel I feel sorry for him if Nazi's find him, however i think that its good that he expresses his opinions. I mean our town is stupid enough to buy "Hamsun postboxes" that gives off a constant story telling. The cost; 300 000 for three of em. All of which were destroyed withing the week Our small city is too caught up in Hamsun being a good guy there that they just scratched over his Nazi past to make our city "less of a racist society" however not that it would matter if they hung up follower of Nazism. So we can believe whatever we want, express whatever we want. As long as it doesn't directly contain something involving a race of people, sexes or religions.

So believe what you want, in Norway we are disillusioned by the thought of being free while we are actually in quite a strict country but as long as nobody knows nobody cares
Old 05-23-2010, 08:54 AM
Elven Sect:
Sentry

sumo0 has a default reputation

if i can name my hero i will name it sumo0 and my city will be sumo0nia:P
that is if they allow 0 to be used in names...
i hope it will.
Old 05-23-2010, 09:11 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation

Quote:
In Norway you could almost see non-white people swaying the south state flags. We don't really care about the meanings of things. Anything related to black or brown or those many colors are banned. We are not allowed to call them anything actually, however the things we got that is free is that you are allowed to sway whatever flag you wish and express your inner thoughts on a matter without everyone going around saying that you crossed the line. I mean if you go to the countryside (no not the places with a store thats a small village our terms of large is a city with 10 k inhabitants and up) i bet in one of 15 houses you are bound to find a south state flag or a swastika flag stuffed away or hanging openly. Its simply because we are allowed to do that, i mean our society is not made of racists. The one thing we do admire about every one of them is that they actually take action when they mean something. In Norway getting a group of 10 people together to demonstrate or something is just as easy as running around with a machine gun through the royal palace killing everyone and getting caught on tape and get away with it after being arrested.

Also a guy i know runs around putting Nazi flags on Hamsun statues to express his opinion It even came out in a newspaper last year when he hung it up on a statue all the way down in Israel I feel sorry for him if Nazi's find him, however i think that its good that he expresses his opinions. I mean our town is stupid enough to buy "Hamsun postboxes" that gives off a constant story telling. The cost; 300 000 for three of em. All of which were destroyed withing the week Our small city is too caught up in Hamsun being a good guy there that they just scratched over his Nazi past to make our city "less of a racist society" however not that it would matter if they hung up follower of Nazism. So we can believe whatever we want, express whatever we want. As long as it doesn't directly contain something involving a race of people, sexes or religions.

So believe what you want, in Norway we are disillusioned by the thought of being free while we are actually in quite a strict country but as long as nobody knows nobody cares
Tobadnorway dosentowntheinternetwhere all must conform to the rules made by othersi suggest you just pick a new name cause if enoughcomplaints are gathered idimagine youd be banned otherthenthislets just drop the topic now pl0x
Old 05-23-2010, 10:04 AM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

Ndition has a default reputation

My course at the University has KKK as an acrynom and it stands for "kommunikation, konflikt och konflikthantering", a translation would be, communication, conflict and conflict management. I fail to see why KKK should be outlawed as an acrynom as long as it doesn't have the meaning of that extreme group in the USA.