Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Does anyone love zombies as much as i do? - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-08-2010, 10:15 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

i hate zombies in games like prototype, but i love them in strategy and when i play the zombie...
Old 02-08-2010, 03:33 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

I just remember a very good zombie stuff that i liked very much. Well it was more ghoul stuff =P.... if anyone played WoW right before Wotlk there was an event where you could become ghoul (by infection) and plagued all your faction city with other players and turn npc (quest givers, trainers, guards, sellers, banker ....everyone =P) and players to ghouls, tho it was fun cuz also anoying to others =P. Some players tried to hide in basement but i got them all -,,- .
Conclusion: zombies/ghouls can be fun sometimes =P.

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!
Old 02-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

alpha30ns has a default reputation

lol i am also obbsessed with zombie stuff. i always have a thought that 2012 is actually the beginning of a zombie apocalypse, and i have detailed plans on what to do and how to survive. (detailed is bolded because they are very very very detailed) lol

as for games l4d2 is bomb! baseball bat ftw

but one thing ive always wondered.... why dont people wear chainmail so they cant get bit? (also something to protect the face)......yeah never thought about that did ya lol

some times i wonder, am i crazy? or just genius? (more likely the 1st) lol
Old 02-09-2010, 01:49 AM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

massenic has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha30ns View Post
lol i am also obbsessed with zombie stuff. i always have a thought that 2012 is actually the beginning of a zombie apocalypse, and i have detailed plans on what to do and how to survive. (detailed is bolded because they are very very very detailed) lol

but one thing ive always wondered.... why dont people wear chainmail so they cant get bit? (also something to protect the face)......yeah never thought about that did ya lol

Have you read the zombie survival guide from max brooks? It's all about protecting against zombies

I just love films about zombies, just great! I don't really have any games with zombies that I play a lot
Old 02-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Human Sect:
Halberdier

alpha30ns has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by massenic View Post
Have you read the zombie survival guide from max brooks? It's all about protecting against zombies

I just love films about zombies, just great! I don't really have any games with zombies that I play a lot
one of my friends showed me at school, but i didnt get a chance to read it, but lol it did look like an interesting book

also i hate when zombie movies make the zombies run really fast, you would think they wouldnt be able to run like an athletic sprinter

Last edited by alpha30ns : 02-09-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

Yeah, running zombies - just does not make much sense. After all, most zombies have already been dead for a little while at least - neurons are already decomposing as well as muscle tissue.

Either -

A. Zombies are controlled by some one-overcontrolling mindthingy
or
B. Zombies are kept alive by some kind of virus that uses them to infect
others and spread the disease
or
C. They are the result of some kind of magic etc.

Since most zombie films rely on A or B, it does not make much sense for them to be highly lithe or agile. However, there was a game [Crackdown 2 - metioned it earlier] that had the virus mutate its victims into successively higher forms of zombies -aka level ten can run really fast, jump really high, and has a huge need for food because of its hyper-heightened metabolism. In this sense, the virus is actually recreating its victims, so I guess the later forms could not quite be classified as zombies.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto

Zombies are awesome. Plain and simple.

There is a really fun indie game on the xbox 360 live arcade called I Made a Game with Zombies in it(except horribly spelled with a bunch of numbers in it).

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)
Old 02-10-2010, 02:49 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

welshie has fair reputation

Quote:

why stop at chain mail.... im pretty sure full armour polte would be better walking around in that would certianly stop zombies from biting you
Old 02-10-2010, 05:54 AM

Liljagare has a default reputation

I too love all things Zombie..

Seen some wierd new Zombie movies lately too that weren't too shabby, seems like it is a revival after those 28 days/weeks..
Old 02-10-2010, 07:26 AM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

Quote:

dude!!! ive thought about wearing like kevlar armor in an apocalyopse cuz its light and real strong, and its way more bendable so its more realistic when your running from zombie hordes, i myself have a detailed plan in case there is a zombie apocalypse....i know some ppl think im crazy but when you get bitten and turn into a zombie im gonna be the one mowing you down!