Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

DOF Forum Referral Contest - Beta Keys Galore - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-06-2010, 09:00 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation
Default DOF Forum Referral Contest - Beta Keys Galore

This forum's been a little quiet lately, too quiet. That's why we would like to enlist your help in spreading the word about Dawn of Fantasy. We're asking you to refer as many of your friends to sign up and post on our forums as possible. All you have to do is give them this link:

Code:
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=$userid
(where $userid is your unique ID number - check your profile URL to locate)

If the referred user does not follow that link, you can still earn a point if they enter your username in the referrer box when they register:

To find out more about our referral system, please check out our FAQ.

So what's in it for you? We have a handful of beta keys just waiting to be sent out! The winner with the most accumulated referral points, from now until February 27th, will receive a key to the first closed beta stage. The next four runners-up will receive a second beta stage key - which, outside of this forum, will be referred to as the Priority Closed Beta. And finally, the next five runners-up will receive a third beta stage key - publicly known as the General Closed Beta.

Only users with original IP addresses (meaning they did not register on the same computer that is synced with your account) and who have made at least one contributive post, in a forum other than The Pub, will count for a point. If a referred user makes at least ten contributive posts, they will count as two points.

So as you see, we have a lot of keys to give out, and if you haven't received a key yet, this is definitely your chance. Tell your friends, put a link in your sig at other forums you frequent, call your long-lost twin, do whatever gather interest and that anticipated first beta stage key is yours for the taking!

At the end of the first and second week, I will post the highest number of referral points any one person has accumulated, which will let you know what you need to do to win. Good luck!
Old 02-06-2010, 09:57 PM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
This forum's been a little quiet lately, too quiet. That's why we would like to enlist your help in spreading the word about Dawn of Fantasy. We're asking you to refer as many of your friends to sign up and post on our forums as possible. All you have to do is give them this link:

Code:
http://www.reverieworld.com/forums/index.php?referrerid=$userid
(where $userid is your unique ID number - check your profile URL to locate)

If the referred user does not follow that link, you can still earn a point if they enter your username in the referrer box when they register:

To find out more about our referral system, please check out our FAQ.

So what's in it for you? We have a handful of beta keys just waiting to be sent out! The winner with the most accumulated referral points, from now until February 27th, will receive a key to the first closed beta stage. The next four runners-up will receive a second beta stage key - which, outside of this forum, will be referred to as the Priority Closed Beta. And finally, the next five runners-up will receive a third beta stage key - publicly known as the General Closed Beta.

Only users with original IP addresses (meaning they did not register on the same computer that is synced with your account) and who have made at least one contributive post, in a forum other than The Pub, will count for a point. If a referred user makes at least ten contributive posts, they will count as two points.

So as you see, we have a lot of keys to give out, and if you haven't received a key yet, this is definitely your chance. Tell your friends, put a link in your sig at other forums you frequent, call your long-lost twin, do whatever gather interest and that anticipated first beta stage key is yours for the taking!

At the end of the first and second week, I will post the highest number of referral points any one person has accumulated, which will let you know what you need to do to win. Good luck!
does it count if i spam youtube and other sites with links to this site and tell em all to say i refered them?
Old 02-06-2010, 10:01 PM

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

It would count as we have no way to run background checks on how you got people to register, but I would really prefer if you didn't spam and checked up on a site's stance on advertising - remember that you are representing Reverie and Dawn of Fantasy. You can always stick a link in your sig and plug it wherever you think it has some relevance.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:13 PM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
It would count as we have no way to run background checks on how you got people to register, but I would really prefer if you didn't spam and checked up on a site's stance on advertising - remember that you are representing Reverie and Dawn of Fantasy. You can always stick a link in your sig and plug it wherever you think it has some relevance.
so is advertising ok as long as i dont go about it as a spammer or even like civonies adds? where there innapropriate pics of women have nothing to do with a browser game? ( has anyone else noticed there advertiseing methods?)

i follow a few forums so ill do what you suggested and post a link and such in my sig/footnote thingy
Old 02-06-2010, 10:28 PM

Yup.
And haha, Evony is absolutely horrible. Not only do their ads have nothing to do with the game, they steal graphics from games like Age of Kings.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:43 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Nice one! I'll create a thread on Revora with some screenshots, if that's okay with you guys?
Edit: Okay, done. In case you're wondering, here's the thread:
http://forums.revora.net/index.php?showtopic=76267
http://forums.revora.net/index.php?showtopic=76267
Haha

Last edited by Puppeteer : 02-07-2010 at 07:19 AM.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:22 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

A chance to win a beta? Great! It can't be that hard since I have already been talling most of my friends how great DoF will be, now I can just forward them this link.
Old 02-07-2010, 12:44 PM

Devon has a default reputation

Already here from Puppet. This is looking very impressive
Old 02-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Well i dont have any friend atm that likes to play comp games... so can i post this in other games offtopic forum ?=) But i dont post there and would seemed that i came there just to advertise the game =P. Atm i am planing to do in Runes of magic that i played some time ago and at wow forum when i get subscription back up and if i could also at Mount and blade forum.
(just posted it so you can say if something is wrong with that =)).

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!

Last edited by Kire : 02-07-2010 at 02:59 PM.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:40 PM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Jonathan Werk has a default reputation

Are there bonus points for standing on a street corner wearing a sandwich board?