Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

My story - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub > Lore, Fan Fiction, & Fan Art
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2010, 11:53 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

well this is not for the competition. we just write stories we want to just to share them with everyone Thats why i made all those short stories on the other create a competition thread Tough i will gladly write, but the time this week is scarce. So i gotta see, today i will see how far we have gotten on the song project and maybe i have to do all the work again since i am the only one who actually bothered to learn the program we are using. So that would mean a all weekend. Else i think i will have time Hopefully the others bothered to even look at the program in the free time since we only got 4 hours left to do it on, 2 today and 2 on Monday. Also MOST likely i will have to write the song too, luckily i got until Friday next week until we have to deliver it. Also that create a dance competition comes at a perfect time, i am already stressed out as it is.

SO basically what i say is the weekends might be the only times i can write on now, except for 5-10 min in the morning like now

Also sorry for double posting but, should i start my own story thread then??????

Last edited by Puppeteer : 01-31-2010 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Double post
Old 01-31-2010, 09:43 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

Yes...and I see you already did! I will try to put my first post together during the beginnning of this week.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:04 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

welshie has fair reputation

might be a while before next chapter havent had the time and when i have i havent been in the mood for writing most of it, making lodes of decisions of whats happining.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:26 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

Well hopefully we get a new one soon
Old 02-05-2010, 03:13 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

There shall be a update in the middle of next week some time im going to pup some real effort into this chapter and dont wanna mess it up.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:19 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

Me too so i gotta be on top of the world when i write! Thats why i don't write today
Old 02-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

Long waits and good stories are much better than short waits that were not worth the effort.
Old 02-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

It was getting late by the time the time everyone had gathered everything together then sun just managing to keep its self above the mountains in the west. People gathering in huddles, not sure on what to do and so kept in friendly groups. This was making it hard for Arthas and the guards to get everyone ready for the journey, but the need to move was far greater than the frustration of the logistical problems. He hoped that they could get a good distance away from the ruined town and make camp in the mountains not 20 miles from here, but now he would hope to camp in the forest of Durrham 8 miles away. Finally everyone looked ready and eager to get moving taking one last look at Darssen Arthas bellowed ‘We head west, I shall lead.’

Finally on the move it was now the guards turn to look bemused and no clue on what to do, shaking with swords and bows in hands Arthas ordered his friends to clam them and form a protective encirclement around the others they were few not more than 20 guards all with little experience of life. But there heart was pure and they would die for the cause if needed, breaking up the huddles of guards Nathan, Robin, Alex and Tomas took their places staggered between each other ensuring clam.

As they marched along the forest line and towards the mountain ranges of the west no one talked silence it seemed was the sound of grief and tonight will be the hardest Arthas thought and as they left the protection of the forest and towards the hill people turned heads while marching forward taking one last look and one last breath in the lands they had know all their lives.

Encamping in the forest of Durrham they quickly erected tents and Arthas ordered some of the guards to hunt some game before the light finally faded. He looked around noticing the grief ‘You must stay strong for your farther and for your people!’ he though as visions of his dead farther flew into thought. Steeling himself he went and inspected each tent and each guard to take his mind of things. Soon after the last tent was ready the guards came through the forest hauling a huge carcass, Arthas couldn’t make out the beast.

P.s. i know its only a little tiny update but ive been heavily sorting out my first chapter but i'd thought id run you thorugh this. im not to sure on what to carry on with ... idead plx
Old 02-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

Ok thats awesome. you could make that group a group of refugees (other towns that are attacked leaving people behind arthas find them and integrate them into the people. Would be awesome)
Old 02-11-2010, 07:40 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Indeed short, but nice =P. You say you dont know how to proceed ?=)
1. he can create a forest camp and act like robin hood
2. he/they can go to some other authority to live under
3. he can meet a elvish mage that sends them on a quest
4. they might be found and attacked by orcs/elves and take them as slaves/gladiators
5. he can be stolen by pirates and sold far far away (only he)
6. they can search for ancient kingdom from a legend
7. they can go to royal dragon for advice what to do
8. the group can be attacked by ogers and kill all of them/most off them (if you think too many survived =P)
9. they can go to fathers x lord friend who will be hiding him or give him new identity, so he can get later an army from him ....
10. .... .... .... =P
11. all except him (or 1 more or supposed to be most killed) are killed in x action, than are slaves of orcs where he meet in prison a wise orc and 2 other humans (1 is very important but yet unknown and other one die soon) and with elvish girl (that he secretly like more than usual) and maybe also strange human but its actually dragon in magic curse. Maybe they fight together as a group in their arena stuff but one day the manage to escape .... =) and later on maybe meet some of their supposed to be dead friends also? And maybe One of them could become super evilish =P.

Hope you get new ideas and will start to write on =).

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!