Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

What do you despise - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 02-06-2010, 10:21 PM
zach12wqasxz zach12wqasxz is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: U.S.A, Ohio, Tallmagde
Posts: 501
zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto
Default

i have some radicall views, well at least some ppl say i do

i HATE people that dont practice what they preach....

I HATE all and every type of religion and all the problems it causes in the world

i HATE large companies like wal-mart ( i have a soft spot for small buissnesses though )

i HATE the juvenile court system

i HATE corrupt goverments and officials

i HATE it when people are unneccesarily mean

i HATE my moms boyfreind
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 02-07-2010, 01:09 AM
welshie welshie is offline
Human Sect:
Cavalier
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Peterborough, England, UK
Posts: 312
welshie has fair reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach12wqasxz View Post
i HATE my moms boyfreind
and i HATE the amercian way of spelling MUM!!! sorry but it gets on my oversized nipples...
__________________
'I like to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And im all outa gum.'
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 02-07-2010, 09:59 AM
Darathor Darathor is offline
Elven Sect:
Treant
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 856
Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach12wqasxz View Post
I HATE all and every type of religion and all the problems it causes in the world
You shouldn't hate the religion, religion itself never causes any problems. The people who create the problems are the people who follow it or misinterpret and then follow there own misinterpretations of a certain religion. One example is the crusades, people don't like them and blame Christianity for it when, it's is the people's at that time fault. Nowhere in the bible does it say to kill infidels or to keep the holy land that they claim is the parts surrounding Jerusalem. You shouldn't hate a gun just because it shot someone, you should hate the person who used it if anything. A gun is just a tool to be used, while some tools are dangerous and should only be used by some people, you shouldn't blame the tool for everything that the person who used it did.
__________________

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 02-07-2010, 11:43 AM
ash12181987 ash12181987 is offline
Human Sect:
Knight
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 237
ash12181987 has fair reputation
Default

Despise... Well there are a few things

1.) In every degree in college there are many types of people. If you spend anytime working on your degree you come across a specific type though. That guy. That guy who sucks up to the professor. That guy who thinks he's smarter, when infact he's a tool. That guy who is typically tied to a single hideous piece of ill conceived facial hair. Every degree has one. And I hate that guy.

2.) The theory of Man-made global warming. It's bull****.

3.) Fanatical Atheists. This is a recent inclusion to my list actually, but with the advent of the internet there are millions of people who are so frickin' happy about saying how much better they are than everyone else because, they have no religion. Get over yourself you million, alot of us don't have religion, doesn't make you a warrior for g- er... nothing, it makes you a pimple on the face of the world, one of 6 billion pimples, of varying levels of puss and bloat, your actually one of the pussier, bloated ones too because your forcing your belief down peoples throats like those religious people you resent so readily. This isn't to say I hate all Atheists, just the annoying ones.

4.) Most American Beer. See: Most. Budweiser, Miller, [Some] Sam Adams... your all trying too hard, or not hard enough. It either tastes like polluted water, or liquid bread. I don't want to choke down my beer, I want it to flow like the brilliant Amber river of awesome that it is.

5.) Good vs. Evil. Things aren't so black and white, get over it.

6.) Racism. Race is a cultural construct, not a biological one. We're not elves, dwarves, and humans; we're humans, humans, and more humans. A varying degree of Melatonin doesn't make you different.

7.) People who don't read posts before posting. Yeah, screw ya'll.

8.) Scientific ignorance. We live in the modern world, science is not something done by scary men in white coats, its done by people who work damn hard to achieve in complex and ever changing fields, with (Most often) intent to only to help mankind.

9.) Poor skills of debate: If you can't argue, then go sit in a corner and don't inflict your opinions on the rest of us.

10.) The American system of Education, in the south. Because I'm a product of it and it blows harder than a $4000 whore.

Yeah, those would be the top 10.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 02-07-2010, 12:21 PM
Puppeteer's Avatar
Puppeteer Puppeteer is offline
Reverie Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 1,608
Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice
Default

Quote:
You shouldn't hate the religion, religion itself never causes any problems. The people who create the problems are the people who follow it or misinterpret and then follow there own misinterpretations of a certain religion. One example is the crusades, people don't like them and blame Christianity for it when, it's is the people's at that time fault. Nowhere in the bible does it say to kill infidels or to keep the holy land that they claim is the parts surrounding Jerusalem. You shouldn't hate a gun just because it shot someone, you should hate the person who used it if anything. A gun is just a tool to be used, while some tools are dangerous and should only be used by some people, you shouldn't blame the tool for everything that the person who used it did.
Remember the Bible advocating the murder of homosexuals? In both the Old and New testaments - Leviticus and Corinthian(s) springs to mind.
No, you can blame religion.
__________________
There is a wealth of old topics with useful and unique information - your question may already have been answered!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 02-07-2010, 01:25 PM
blackfang blackfang is offline
Human Sect:
Mor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: norway
Posts: 976
blackfang has fair reputation
Default

Btw everyone i think you should know about some religions stuff, i found this not long ago. Ap.gj.4,12 tells And there is no salvation in anyone else, for it is not given any other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.
and also
1.Joh.5,10 He that believe in the Son of God has the testimony in himself. Whoever does not believe God has made him a liar, for he has not believed in the testimony which God hath testified of his Son.
Which basically means that if you are a Christian you might go to heaven, if you are non Christian you go to hell since you do not believe in this god.

I know this is a bit off topic but i just thought i might share it with you, so i guess a bunch of you are accompanying me to hell at judgment day

Now we are done with religion
__________________
One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 02-07-2010, 08:56 PM
sneaky_squirrel sneaky_squirrel is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 397
sneaky_squirrel has good reputation
Default

I hate it when things don't go my way, when my plans are altered or if I accidentally hurt myself due to my own clumsiness.

I hate being disappointed after being very hyped (It really hurts a lot), that is why i don't usually get excited.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 02-08-2010, 12:20 AM
Supreme Supreme is offline
Elite Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 319
Supreme has good reputation
Default

I hate people who hate things ^^
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 02-08-2010, 03:44 AM
blackfang blackfang is offline
Human Sect:
Mor
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: norway
Posts: 976
blackfang has fair reputation
Default

sneaky you have nothing to worry about when hurting yourself, the times i hurt MYSELF is just terrible. Two years ago i fell down a mountain and that was due to my own clumsiness and a year ago i fell and before i understood what happened i was half a sleep in a pool of blood. (it was just that i fell and scratched up both of my legs TERRIBLY) It was alot of blood. This year i cut myself in the hand with a knife (all the way over) I touched my almost red glowing dagger and burned myself terribly, i almost put my whole hand (luckily it was just barely touching) in an electric saw. I almost cut off a finger due to using a iron cut thinghie (something to cut iron with) Also i lost the skin on my knuckles due to a sandpaper machine thinge and its still healing. So what is your clumsiness? (this is just summarize of the worst of these two years (and what could be the worst) If not for my reaction time yesterday i would really have lost my finger on the iron cutting thingie. And the electric saw thingie was terribly close too. That time it was someone who accidently pushed me but i managed to grab the table right before i landed with my hand in the saw. Tough those close ones are just lucky but my clumsiness is terrible, every gym class i take either make me walk away with a burn from sliding on the floor or a stued foot or something.

So i guess my clumsiness exceeds others, then again i always win when it involves money and i always got a lot of luck. So its not bad at all Actually i guess i got it coming with all the luck i have had this last year. So anyone can beat that clumsiness?
__________________
One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. ~Alexander Jodorowsky
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 02-08-2010, 08:02 AM
welshie welshie is offline
Human Sect:
Cavalier
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Peterborough, England, UK
Posts: 312
welshie has fair reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
sneaky you have nothing to worry about when hurting yourself, the times i hurt MYSELF is just terrible. Two years ago i fell down a mountain and that was due to my own clumsiness and a year ago i fell and before i understood what happened i was half a sleep in a pool of blood. (it was just that i fell and scratched up both of my legs TERRIBLY) It was alot of blood. This year i cut myself in the hand with a knife (all the way over) I touched my almost red glowing dagger and burned myself terribly, i almost put my whole hand (luckily it was just barely touching) in an electric saw. I almost cut off a finger due to using a iron cut thinghie (something to cut iron with) Also i lost the skin on my knuckles due to a sandpaper machine thinge and its still healing. So what is your clumsiness? (this is just summarize of the worst of these two years (and what could be the worst) If not for my reaction time yesterday i would really have lost my finger on the iron cutting thingie. And the electric saw thingie was terribly close too. That time it was someone who accidently pushed me but i managed to grab the table right before i landed with my hand in the saw. Tough those close ones are just lucky but my clumsiness is terrible, every gym class i take either make me walk away with a burn from sliding on the floor or a stued foot or something.

So i guess my clumsiness exceeds others, then again i always win when it involves money and i always got a lot of luck. So its not bad at all Actually i guess i got it coming with all the luck i have had this last year. So anyone can beat that clumsiness?
you think thats bad, try doing the marines fitness exam before you can join up, doing all of it to a really good standard then the last bit just need to carry on and like 10 mins before the end snapping a ligimant! now thats heart braking!

p.s. thats the royal marines not the amercian ones
__________________
'I like to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And im all outa gum.'
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:59 PM.

ESRB Rated T
US/CANADA
PEGI 16
EUROPE
USK 16
GERMANY

privacy policy   |   Copyright © Reverie World Studios INC.

Dawn of Fantasy and Reverie World Studios are trademarks of Reverie World Studios, Inc. Developed by Reverie World Studios, inc. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.