What do you despise - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2010, 02:07 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation
Default What do you despise

Whats the worst things you know about? Talk openly no one knows each other Probably

The thing despise more then anything on earth is unfaithfulness, i dont know why but if i read about someone who is unfaithful i just begin to cry. Then if i read about the boy/girl friend finding out about it i cry myself to sleep. Nothing makes a mark on my soul as deep as that, i never experienced it myself but i just despise it. For instance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjr0QW5f0fI That, just a song is enough. This made me cry myself to sleep more than once If i see someone die somewhere i barely even care but just that unfaithfulness is probably among the very few things that makes me cry

I have no idea how it got to that maybe it is my reading of tons of books with unfaithfulness and then begin imagining myself in that mess or just that i suddenly understood it completely.

Well anyway thats the way to make me cry and even to make me furious, but now you can tell me what you despise just feel free. If you don't want to talk about it, it is up to you. No pressure Just do it
Old 01-17-2010, 02:29 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

I despise unfairness, lying, manipulation, if someone treat someone in the way he would never do to himself, killing, thinking to be better than others, having no respect for themselves and others ...... lul its so many i could write on and on .... in other words i despise the way how ppl treat each other nowdays and things around them/us and at the end themselves (ofc not all ppl and some are also trying =P).

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!
Old 01-17-2010, 02:33 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

Well it may be how i am with my friends. OH noes i am despised Well i guess i deserve it as much as i use sarcasm I can find the worst things to say, then again i can take a lot of curses and stuff back without doing anything. Well i guess i deserve it, well i guess i will survive. As long as unfaithfulness never happens to me i will probably live a good life.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:37 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

I generally hate anyone without an interest/hobby or a talent that they're using. I hate immature American teenager kids who know nothing but hanging out with their stupid friends and smoking pot. I hate people who brag, I had people who are nosy, I pretty much hate so many things it can all be described in the picture above.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:45 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

Well i don't despise anything else then what i said, but i do not like people who uses white snow or something like that and then get unfaithful. THAT IS THE (one of them) WORST thing ever
Old 01-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

The Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputationThe Witch King of Angmar has extremely good reputation

I hate hate. There it is. Don't hate stuff; you can extremely dislike something, but hate is a little strong for me...................and that's it.

Feel free to check out my soundcloud:
http://soundcloud.com/dylan-lang
Old 01-18-2010, 01:02 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

well i despise well i don't know why i just begin to cry just hearing about it and get furious so i guess i despise it at least, it just happens. It would be typical if that were to happen to me when i get a girlfriend, i have had such a luck with bigger things in life. I guess that is also why i despise it.
Old 01-18-2010, 11:46 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Quote:
I hate immature American teenager kids who know nothing but hanging out with their stupid friends and smoking pot.
I despise such blatant ignorance. Dismissing an entire sector of society because you consider yourself superior? I can say that you know nothing of said people.
I hate when people force their own religious morals on other people.
I hate when people question another person's meaning and purpose.
I hate when people assume they are worth more than others.
I'm not too fussed about hypocrisy, depending on its regularity and severity..

I used to be like Witch King, but I soon realised that I'm an existential nihilist (after a particularly poignant existential crisis) and well, my beliefs altered radically from there.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:46 PM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

lol, oo goody.

I despise Oil Companies, and there influance to stop new technology that would put them out of business of free making money instead of free energy.

I despise the USA, nuff said.

I despise all banks, banks profit on the people whether it be interest or a tax payer bail out.

I despise Large corporations like Wall-Mart and EA to only name a few... They will cause the downfall of what ever they do.

I despise Greed which causes All of the above problems in this world.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:19 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

szebus is someone to trust

I hate money and all inventions that can replace it, and hate loving to have money.