Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

No undead race please - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2010, 01:27 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
Well i don't really remember, i just remember the scene when they picked jellyfish out of her mouth. Terrible, also it was not a normal swimsuit it was a depth diving suit
oh well then it doesnt matter...
Old 01-13-2010, 01:33 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Well i guess it don't, i have a terrible memory when i try to describe something. My memory is equal to a goldfish, tell me something and i forgot it after a minute. But then again my memory has no equal when it comes to remembering things like songs, i mean since i was in 6th grade i still got a song i never remember the name on but i still remember that song, also my memory of books is great too So i guess that takes my general memory storage

Anyway that was a LONG and unnecessary explanation of how i could not remember that girl.

If that was not of any use then it was not
Old 01-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Orc Sect:
Hordemaster

nickson104 is someone to look uptonickson104 is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
Well i guess it don't, i have a terrible memory when i try to describe something. My memory is equal to a goldfish, tell me something and i forgot it after a minute. But then again my memory has no equal when it comes to remembering things like songs, i mean since i was in 6th grade i still got a song i never remember the name on but i still remember that song, also my memory of books is great too So i guess that takes my general memory storage
Im pretty much the same actually... I cant remember normal day to day stuff, but i have a great memory for songs, useless information and lessons... if vague at times...
Old 01-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Ohh yeah, even songs i try to forget because they take too much space is impossible to forget, i might not remember them by name but when i do remember a thing a week back its certain to stay forever. I remember pointless things like a game of red alert i played when i was 5 years old, i could probably recreate it now but it would be too much trouble. I really dont need to know that. but i forget relations in maths whenever i hear that word i just go blanc. I mean i went from 4 - 3 because of that.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:12 PM
Elite Member

Aametherar is someone to look uptoAametherar is someone to look upto

Back on topic I don't think the argument made is good, and I have no problem with undead races myself, but I think they are better off as an element of nature. Just mindless AI romping around causing a ruckus rather than an organized normal race. Or they could even start that way and slowly get more organized with larger and larger groups over time through linear progression, which could be pretty cool.

Old 01-17-2010, 04:59 PM
Elite Member

Kire has a spectacular aura aboutKire has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aametherar View Post
Back on topic I don't think the argument made is good, and I have no problem with undead races myself, but I think they are better off as an element of nature. Just mindless AI romping around causing a ruckus rather than an organized normal race. Or they could even start that way and slowly get more organized with larger and larger groups over time through linear progression, which could be pretty cool.
One day a powerful mage casted a spell to control them and go to conquer the world !!! =)
How can they be elements of nature ?? first they need to be resurected by x person or they can be ghosts =).

Picture made by Aametherar the orc

Glory to the elves!
Old 02-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Orc Sect:
Shaman

otomotopia has fair reputation

Undead would be freaking awesome.

First of all, mass skeleton warriors FTW.
Secondly, Their seige weapons give artists and game designers areal fun time.
Thirdly, It just LOOKS cool. Giving the undead lands a bit of a 'creep' would be awesome.

It's a very fun race to play in games that go indepth with them-WC3 got them right, and its my favorite race to play besides orcs.
Old 02-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

I don't think undead should have linear progression - otherwise they would get to powerful to stop because players would ignore them until too late. Who wants an MMORTS dominated by an AI army of undead?

But, as random scatterings, sound okay.

I think it best if there is a kind of "underworld". As part of an advanced quest, players may have to descend down there with an army to get stuff.

Maybe undead are remnents of an ancient super-magical race. They cast a spell to make themselves immortal - it did but as undead. So, the underworld is a place chuck full of magic items, etc. but guarded jealously by undead.

Undead could be many things - dark elves [dromes], zombies, whatever. They could be their own civilization.

Undead usually not enter overworld, except to pillage every now and then, but can be hired in small numbers.
Old 02-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negthareas View Post
Undead could be many things - dark elves [dromes], zombies, whatever. They could be their own civilization.
do you mean Drowes? or is it really Dromes?
Old 02-11-2010, 08:18 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach12wqasxz View Post
do you mean Drowes? or is it really Dromes?
I thought it was dromes, but drowes is probably right. When it comes to names that I am not too familiar with, I tend to create impressions rather than spellings to remember them.