Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

No undead race please - Page 20 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-28-2011, 03:27 AM

DioMorte has a default reputation
Smile Zooooombie

But we must say that the zombies are part of a fantasy world all western games as worhammer prove it!! I spent so much time to paint!hihihihihihi
Old 02-28-2011, 03:47 AM

DioMorte has a default reputation
Default Zombie Or Not Zombie??

I totally agree and as I have already posted, from literature to great games in that box then did all on your beloved PC!! So do not diprezzo dragons elves or orcs, but there are also zombies in our fantasy world!
Old 02-28-2011, 10:23 AM

Hety has a default reputation

Zombies should be cannon fodder, not a race. Same applies to sceletons, lickes, vampires and all that undead nonsense.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:42 AM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredpenguin View Post
Honestly, I don't care for dragons as a player race in most games; I think they lose some of there awe-inspiring grandeur. In my opinion dragons should be one of the most frightening creatures you encounter and I think they are too powerful to be player characters without diminishing their abilities for game balance (or you're playing in a setting where the other races are of an equal power level). Though I must admit, having a flight of them reign fiery terror down on the castle you are laying siege to would be pretty awesome.
Except Reverie being Reverie, they thought about this beforehand and so the original (and future... ) Dragon race had many, many units, all different. Fire-breathing-flying-titanic-dragons on a monstrous scale were few, but still incredibly powerful.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:09 PM

Polluxo has a default reputation

How would a race of dragons build things? I always assumed their structural building mechanisms were lacking.
Old 02-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polluxo View Post
How would a race of dragons build things? I always assumed their structural building mechanisms were lacking.
Their normal units aren't the typical dragons - they're more reptilian and humanoid. Well, as far as I can remember.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:56 PM
Elven Sect:
Enchanter

AlphaReaper has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredpenguin View Post
Honestly, I don't care for dragons as a player race in most games; I think they lose some of there awe-inspiring grandeur. In my opinion dragons should be one of the most frightening creatures you encounter and I think they are too powerful to be player characters without diminishing their abilities for game balance (or you're playing in a setting where the other races are of an equal power level). Though I must admit, having a flight of them reign fiery terror down on the castle you are laying siege to would be pretty awesome.
If we are doing Dragonkin we might as well dust off the D&D books and bust out all the races But as for the overall question: as long as we have hero type characters to control them I think undead races would be cool!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:06 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

P_J_B has a default reputation

dragon kin.

that is all.
Old 03-02-2011, 03:42 AM

obama6493 has a default reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
Well the undeads are perfect if they are correct, like for instance the undead are not all evil. And the brain eaters can be the backbone eating the half dead that the main army of skeletons took down. Undeads could be very magic based and no real power magic but lots of revival and creation spells Also the undeads might even bring fear to players. I mean a good army of undeads should be able to continue onwards forever if played correctly but their armies are normally weak. Also undeads are the most awesome thing possible to use in a game!!! nothing can beat them!!! So if you ever need a tester for it i would HAPPILY volunteer Undeads are the most awesome creatures on any game possible, tough i dont like the ghost part from lotr. But every other undead is AWESOME!!!
tbh i dont realy think that this side has any evil sides. As they all have there own thing. Orcs are stong yet slightly lacking on the intelect but are not all evil. Men are just the jack of all trades master of none, which can be evil if it wanted. and elves nature loving but rather 'up there own backside' as it were. all 3 races could be evil and all 3 could be good so it would be best to get the point of good and evil races out of yer head, because ultimatly you choose whos good and evil. the way i see it Orcs have poor land all they want is somewhere where it is an easier life style, humans just want to expand and elves want to keep there society intact yet all races must do evil things to get them this but thjey can do good things to

Old 03-18-2011, 11:35 AM

nord has a default reputation

I don't like zombies either