Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Reason for name - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > The Pub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Well my nicknames are all born through hard work, like lord tae which is one of em... i used 2 hours thinking for a nick name for ebony (i quit right after) and well there it was, then it is magicblue or magicbluie for eve online. It was through playing a game called wurm and a guy there was named magic and i grew fond of the name magic and i like the word blue i prefer purple of colors tough
Old 01-12-2010, 02:56 AM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

massenic has fair reputation

My nickname irl is Massi, which comes from my uncle who calls me like that (for no known reason) since I was about 6 or something
Since I started my game dev education, I started thinking about an appropriate name as my "artist name". I wanted to have a part of my real life nickname in it, so I eventually came up with Masscenic. First part from the nickname,part is scenic (me making nice 3d environments ).

And when I came on this forum I made a typo and since I just invented the name I'm keeping it with the typo. (yes, it's a very recent name)

Before this name I a lot of different names for each game, but it's easier to have a name for all games the same.
Old 01-12-2010, 03:41 AM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfang View Post
Haseo? Like in .//hack or is it haeso? if so i got no idea
Correct it was from .hack//Sign

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.
Old 01-12-2010, 06:24 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

The terror of death haseo. Kinda weird title i think tough Btw have you seen the movie in 3d? It is straight down AWESOME
Old 01-12-2010, 06:30 AM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

welshie has fair reputation

Well my gaming name is eaither - welshie/welsh-idiot this is because allthough i live in england i have a welsh heritage and everyone here in england called me welshie so when i first started gaming online it was taken by someone so i decided to have welsh-idiot, as im an idiot sometimes but later when i started games from the begining the name welshie started to open up to me so i swiched from welsh-idiot to welshie. the only downside is 'are you welsh?!' or from the real fools say 'You calling welsh idiots?!?! >'
Old 01-12-2010, 07:52 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

well if i were to take my linage i would probably have to go as far back as the American south states, thats my fathers linage my mother is a Same (like we call them, it is a people that live north in Norway, Sweden and Finland. Also some in russia. Tough i expect you to know that.)

Also i got one more user name i didn't tell about and that is Mutator, i was trying to find a nick for a wow account during beta and was playing with my remote controlled car when it suddenly struck me. The spoiler had the writing Mutator on it and i ran up typed it in and played
Old 01-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

i got my name from repeatedly trying to create an Email adress and failing becasue all the names i thought would be cool were taken, so i decided to put a series of numbers and letters after my real name, after that i just used the same name for everything. ive been reaquatned with a few freinds becasue they rememberd me from other games. so all in all ill be sticking qith zach12wqasxz for everything i play
Old 01-12-2010, 12:07 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach12wqasxz View Post
i got my name from repeatedly trying to create an Email adress and failing becasue all the names i thought would be cool were taken, so i decided to put a series of numbers and letters after my real name, after that i just used the same name for everything. ive been reaquatned with a few freinds becasue they rememberd me from other games. so all in all ill be sticking qith zach12wqasxz for everything i play
I had that problem on playstation network, I got so annoyed and I now have the name "Dam_name".

I also used "who loves orange soda?." If anyone every heard of the show "the kenan and kel show". Kenan (or someone else) would say" who loves orange soda" and kel would always say " kel loves orange soda. I do, I do, I do..ooo".

"90% of what is considered "impossible" is, in fact, possible. The other 10% will become possible with the passage of time & technology." -Hideo Kojima
Old 01-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Unen has fair reputation

A while back I was creating a character in never winter nights and using the games name generator to find a good name and it came up with something like Unem which I changed to Unen and its stuck with me ever since.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:31 PM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by u_have_krabs View Post
I had that problem on playstation network, I got so annoyed and I now have the name "Dam_name".

I also used "who loves orange soda?." If anyone every heard of the show "the kenan and kel show". Kenan (or someone else) would say" who loves orange soda" and kel would always say " kel loves orange soda. I do, I do, I do..ooo".
dude i LOVED that show
i think this is a different movie but has kenan and kell in it, "welcome to good burger home of the good burger may i take your order"?
ah, one of my favorite quotes ever