Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Moats, Tunneling - Page 6 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

But if you win then you would have it... I don't get your logic, and i am a logical person.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:27 AM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

LoveToKill is just above average reputation

you cant capture cities though so how would i have it?
Old 05-18-2010, 01:19 PM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

you would probably give all the children lolipops. And if it were me i would poison them to start a plague
Old 05-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

However.... The sieges in the game are not going to last long enough for the people to starve, etc. - they never will come running out of their city to flee. The only reason they would come out is to counterattack. Mines might be useful as a dwarf siege weapon, as long as it is realistic in it scope and power, speed, cost, etc..
Old 05-18-2010, 02:30 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Yami-Yagari has a default reputation

Its possible for dwarves, seeing as they live in the ideal region to mine sulfur. It would most likely be a dwarf only unit, seeing as they don´t have any cavalry.
Old 05-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

Or even give them crude cannons - it might not be too powered. Think of the war of the roses in England. The Queen brought an entire array of guns, but since it was raining, and other things, it hardly effected the battle at all. She lost. Something like that could have a good range and counteract the slower dwarves units [lack of cavalry].
Old 05-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

i see your point neg but maybe im willing to sit there all day till they run outa food i have to imagine burning most of there food to the ground and then leting them bleed out maynot take to long but i agree it would be a long process
Old 05-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToKill View Post
i see your point neg but maybe im willing to sit there all day till they run outa food i have to imagine burning most of there food to the ground and then leting them bleed out maynot take to long but i agree it would be a long process
Before that happens they´ll either get reinforcements, payed you off or get forced into battle.
Old 05-18-2010, 03:14 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

imhopeing for the later of the 3, and id only use the tactic if i thought i could take his army by itself and if the game was in early enough development aka No real guilds + late at Night Go Go
Old 05-18-2010, 04:04 PM
Orc Sect:
Ogre

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveToKill View Post
imhopeing for the later of the 3, and id only use the tactic if i thought i could take his army by itself and if the game was in early enough development aka No real guilds + late at Night Go Go
Kinda depends. Even if it gets to be a forced fight, you still have to siege him. And sieging either human or elven stronghold will be a tough cookie. Of course you could attack other orc players, if your armies average firepower is bigger then his. He'll only need a few ogres at the breach in order to fight you off.