Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Greetings from Massenic - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square > Traveler Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-02-2010, 03:53 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

massenic has fair reputation
Default Greetings from Massenic

Hi there!

It's Massenic (my name is actually supposed to be masscenic but I made a mistake while registeren... oh well, I like this name too ) here. I'm a student in game development and I was looking around at the upcoming games to search for some interesting new gameplays.

When I stumbled upon this game, I just had to sign up on the forums. I'm very interesting in participating in a beta because that way I can both contibute to the game, and might learn something myself.

And don't worry, I'm not going to be impatient for when it gets released. Even the big high budget developers sometimes need a lot of years to make a nice game (*cough*blizzard )

Feel free to ask anything you might wonder
Old 01-02-2010, 04:23 PM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your stay, Masscenic. We hope you like the sounds of the game, it's a good project that's worth waiting for for so long.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Reverie Super Moderator

Puppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nicePuppeteer is just really nice

State your political affiliation, boy!

Quote:
my name is actually supposed to be masscenic but I made a mistake while registeren... oh well, I like this name too
Ah that happens so many times, on every forum.
Old 01-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Darathor is someone to look uptoDarathor is someone to look upto

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a nice time and contribute!

Picture made by Aametherar the orc (Elves are the best!)
Old 01-02-2010, 05:43 PM
Human Sect:
Cavalier

welshie has fair reputation

Welcome to the fourms dude! and as for the beta im pretty sure most here want a key :P i think we might have to get some cut..
Old 01-02-2010, 09:40 PM
Reverie World Studios - QA Tester

Henry Martin is someone to look uptoHenry Martin is someone to look upto

Hey welcome to the forums. I am a game development student myself. I go to brown college in Minnesota. May I ask what school you attend?
Old 01-03-2010, 02:17 AM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

@everybody: thanks for welcoming me. I'll make sure to contribute to this community to make the waiting as comfortable as possible for all of us!

@puppeteer: My political affiliate? Since I'm not from the USA I did a "What's your political affiliation test?" and the result is: Liberal, quite likely to vote Democratic

@u_have_krabs: I'm from Belgium, so I'm not expecting you to know my school. I'm going to Digital Arts and Entertainment (usually abbreviated to DAE). I'm in my first year at the moment, and you? We could make a mod or just some extra content once the game is released!

Last edited by massenic : 01-03-2010 at 03:15 AM.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:08 AM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Welcome!
What field of game design interests you the most?
Old 01-03-2010, 09:12 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Welcome i would love to when the game gets out or if i get a beta key to fight you but thats as likely as if i got top grades in every subject but its still worth hoping for
Old 01-03-2010, 09:14 AM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

@Alex Walz: thx

Currently I'm still being educated in programming, pre-production (2d art) and 3d. All about the same amount, but next year I'll drop the pre-production and concentrate on 3d and programming. By then I'll know enough to make my 2d designs without any further education.

I don't know yet if I'll specialize in 3d or programming, but I both like it so I'll keep doing both.

@Blackfang: I would sure like to fight you in the beta (and if we don't get a key in the released game off course). I guess you say that because the little RA1&2 conversation. If you're specialized in playing strategy games, don't expect me to be that good. I'm playing all kinds of games and since I have been very busy with school since I started the game development education (strong learning curve and a lot of work). I now usually concentrate on 1 (max 2) game at a time and the last strategy game is a while ago

Last edited by massenic : 01-03-2010 at 09:19 AM.