Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

DoFSource temporarily shut down. - Page 3 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Main Square
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Reverie Moderator - dofsource.com Ambassador

LiTos456 has a spectacular aura aboutLiTos456 has a spectacular aura about

This was one of our features on the old site however we completely cut that for the new site.

This is because our primary objective is to focus on hosting user made creations for the game, and that goes to anything from guides to maps to mods and to even videos, as well as provide community space (forums).

Thus we call ourselves a database site, and not an informational site. Which means that if you go to our site, you likely already know about the game. There will be some basic information hosted of course, but it will not be as detailed as an informational site.
Don't bump old threads, don't spam, be nice and enjoy your stay.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:32 PM
Elven Sect:
Sorcerer

massenic has fair reputation

No problem, that also sounds nice. I was planning on contributing in the modding community of this game so it's still interesting
Old 01-03-2010, 04:03 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Unen has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by massenic View Post
Make it one big awesome surprise!

And I'm guessing if I'm looking for a place with a lot of information (like confirmed units, more info about the races, whatever... so more detailed than the faq) in one place, this would be the site?
Yea, either this site, dof source, dof heaven, or a blog that ill be making once beta starts and ill take pics and record most of what I do while playing and then post it on http://dofmedia.blogspot.com/
Old 01-03-2010, 04:57 PM
Reverie World Studios - Former Marketing Director & Assistant Producer

Alex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputationAlex Walz has extremely good reputation

Nice to see the enthusiasm but keep in mind that the NDA might not be lifted until the open beta rolls around.
Old 01-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Unen has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Walz View Post
Nice to see the enthusiasm but keep in mind that the NDA might not be lifted until the open beta rolls around.
Yea true, but I can hope :P
Old 01-03-2010, 07:46 PM

Yeah, remember the NDA. Even though you got a key to the beta, you still can't post anything until we're allowed to.
Hey, less work for me! Dof source is hosting just about everything, as I said that includes files and also videos and images. In fact I think as of now we had so many images it was more than anywhere else on the internet (besides this forum of course) but I don't know if I'll have the guts to reupload all of them back, because, well, it's extremely time consuming.
But as I said earlier maybe I'll have someone do it for me.
Old 01-03-2010, 11:06 PM
Human Sect:
Knight

Jack has a default reputation

and if you have the key
is there a way to download the beta version of the game
els you have key but no game to use the key for
Old 01-04-2010, 07:25 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

well if you get the key, getting the game won't be that big of a deal just check out something like filefront and see if they host a downloadable game client or else you could do it illegally but that is not very nice.
Old 01-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Human Sect:
Crossbowman

Unen has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
and if you have the key
is there a way to download the beta version of the game
els you have key but no game to use the key for
I'm sure there will be a download link for the game (however it may only be accessible by beta members) once beta is released.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:44 PM

You guys will probably get the keys right after the release or maybe a little bit before it. Also I believe that you will be sent your link and your key simultatneously. Maybe they'll even have dynamically generated links that are sent to everyone and can be used only once, but anyway, you can't get into the beta one way or another unless you have a legit key.