Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Fantasy Friday III - Economies & Resources - Page 5 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Kingdom Wars > Main Square > Media Fair
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2010, 10:59 AM
Elite Member

zach12wqasxz is someone to look uptozach12wqasxz is someone to look upto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeluk View Post
I agree wholeheartedly with this post (even added some rep ).

I'm still all for playing the elves, since all the resource's trickle in constantly it gives me lesser things to micro-manage and more time for me to worry about what really matters. Which is killing the stupid orczies and the ambitious humans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaky_squirrel View Post
Very interesting.

I can easily compare these economies to match the civilization playstyles of another certain RTS game (Excluding gathering soldiers) I have played, but it is still going to be very interesting playing them.

Maybe the economy will become a serious issue between neighboring players, what I find excititng about RTS MMOs is to roleplay as a king and go through all sorts of political conversation and deciding between ending a conflict through force or diplomatically.

I hope the PVP is not only oriented towards force, but also through diplomacy ;p.

this is one of the reason why i love playing EvE online, theres so much politics in the game its unreal,..and war
Old 03-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Elven Sect:
Mounted Grand Master

Generation is someone to look uptoGeneration is someone to look upto

very interesting those caravans remind me of settler rise of an empire
Old 03-06-2010, 07:13 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach12wqasxz View Post
this is one of the reason why i love playing EvE online, theres so much politics in the game its unreal,..and war
So you play eve eh? So do i however all i got is a almost fitted tier 2 battle cruiser and funds enough to fit the "rookie" ship Seriously eve is hard, i have used months to get where i am and i am far from being done. Ohh eve how i love it yet hate it When i play it i feel bored, when i don't play it i feel excited about it I just cant stop my payment yet i cant start the playing Anyways there are lots of politics but i know one policy that is stronger then any of the others there. Ohh god how you wish you'd never see what i saw. Twenty sniping ships far away sniping everyone, however we lost everything we had and i was kicked out of the guild as the one to blaim for them knowing where we had our base. (it was not me ) Anyways politics are fun especially with war as a possibility. But the greatest politics game out there is HOI III (hearts of iron 3 ) Its politics all the way until you cry, its so complicated so after one month of continuous playing i finally got norway to conquer europe Hearts of iron is a must if you think politics are fun
Old 03-06-2010, 07:39 AM
Elite Member

wills370 is someone to look uptowills370 is someone to look upto

Hmm sounds good to me might give it a go. Yes i have thought about playing eve but it seems to far win all or loose everything to be a payed subscription etc. It is alittle degrading after months and months of playing you could be wiped out in a single move and not have anything to show for it. Although i guess that was the same with the game tribal wars i played where it took constant play to stay at the top. (sorting through 10,000 attacks to determine which contained nobles and which were army's/fakes really does take it out of you. however i enjoyed my time . I think this game is alot better with its save system. /You would really have to try hard to reduce a player to nothing on this. (im thinking constant attacks everytime they come online :P)
Old 03-06-2010, 08:58 AM
Elven Sect:
Treant

Negthareas is on a good road to success

I stick with free online games. I know that it can be addicting, if only a little. If I am going to be playing something a lot, I want it to be free, and in depth.
Old 03-06-2010, 11:11 AM
Human Sect:
Mor

blackfang has fair reputation

yeah don't start on eve, if you do you will be bewitched to never play it yet pay for it every month
Old 04-19-2010, 02:01 PM
Human Sect:
Maceman

LastSpartan has fair reputation
Default Omg, i know you1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaky_squirrel View Post
Very interesting.

I can easily compare these economies to match the civilization playstyles of another certain RTS game (Excluding gathering soldiers) I have played, but it is still going to be very interesting playing them.

Maybe the economy will become a serious issue between neighboring players, what I find excititng about RTS MMOs is to roleplay as a king and go through all sorts of political conversation and deciding between ending a conflict through force or diplomatically.

I hope the PVP is not only oriented towards force, but also through diplomacy ;p.
Yur the guy from aom titans and i played your fortress defense.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:38 PM
Elite Member

sneaky_squirrel has good reputation

Oh please, your embarrassing me ;p.

Yep I'm the guy.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:10 PM
Orc Sect:
Beastrider

Khan kreiger will become famous soon enough
Question

I like orcs how they can be warriors.....but can someone tell me if the goldmines can deplet, if so then would i have to travel to find more goldmines
Old 05-29-2010, 06:58 PM
Reverie World Studios - Scenario Scripter

Josh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really niceJosh Warner is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khan kreiger View Post
I like orcs how they can be warriors.....but can someone tell me if the goldmines can deplet, if so then would i have to travel to find more goldmines
As of now there are no plans for any resource to become inaccessible in MMORTS mode. Trees regrow, mines are inexhaustible and food can be gathered from respawning wild life, livestock and for some races trickles via livestock/certain buildings.

And if you don't find the answer - ask them in that same thread, we'll answer what we can.