Username:    Password:    Remember Me?         

Win with a great culture, economic, religion! - Page 2 - Reverie World Studios Forums

Go Back   Reverie World Studios Forums > Dawn of Fantasy > Public Suggestions and Proposals
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2009, 11:18 AM
Reverie World Studios - Lead Level Designer, Senior Gameplay Programmer, 3D Animator, 3D-2D Artist.

Joseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputationJoseph Visscher has extremely good reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkes View Post
Im tired of in the must of RTS games you have to win with battles, it going to be so cool if you win with your culture, or your big economic or religion.

For example: I got a human metropolis, very biutiful with a lot of statues, fountains, trees, biutiful houses and mansions. The elfs loves my city so they come to live in my city and expand they culture in my city too! The orcs see they cant destroy my city so they go away to another lands. Or i can send a human army to the orcs camp, take some orcs and make my priests heal their souls idk! xD
Darkes you will be able to play in peace but you will have to pay for peace. You can complete quests without fighting other humans. you can progress to a point without starting a war,,, but eventually, you will have to come out and play with swords.

Bugs aren't the problem, figuring out how to fix them is.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:00 AM
Elite Member

Supreme has good reputation

You are welcome to try and let me thank you for providing me with the money I need to wage war.
Old 10-22-2009, 02:05 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

EmpressHebihime has a default reputation

This sounds alot like Black & White 2. Well... I think it might work alittle, but you'll probably need to fight alot to keep other players at bay.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:58 AM
Elite Member

wills370 is someone to look uptowills370 is someone to look upto

Hmm nice to know there will be peaceful quests instead of just KILLKILL KILL all the time.Although i know my swords will be out very early raiding anyone unlucky enough to be within striking distance. got to love the raid feature on this game
Old 10-23-2009, 04:02 PM
Human Sect:
Swordsman

EmpressHebihime has a default reputation

Wills is eviiiiiiiil! *prepares if Wills is going to attack her*